Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support for Beyer Family (Fredericksburg, TX) - Paint the Green Screen RED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for Beyer Family (Fredericksburg, TX) - Paint the Green Screen RED!

Afternoon Green Screen,

Earlier this week, we tragically lost a member of our family, an amazing 10-year old young boy named Creed. He was such an amazing person and was a friend to everyone. He loved raising show lambs and could have a conversation with you as if you were best friends, even if he just met you. One of the most respectful and kind young men I've known - I was just blessed to be able to call him family. This has reminded me just how fragile life is and how we can let the troubles of the world blind us to what is truly important.

As a sign of support and remembrance, we are hanging red banners, ribbons, etc. as that was his favorite color. If any of you would be willing to participate and comment or message me with pictures, I'd love to be able to share all of them with the family and show that TexasBowhunter sees Creed and we are all striving to be #KindLikeCreed.

We see you, Creed. And we love you buddy. Until we meet again...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	3844
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	26797925

https://www.facebook.com/fredericksburgffa/posts/pfbid04QNpEjHdffY84bJiw9AUdnfeUS1UYZrZ5yrJBK945uvL ZP9u2imSYkDWW2XpFytQl

Tears me up reading that

Comment

Nothing is more tragic than the loss of a child. You have my deepest sympathies.

Comment

So sorry for the loss. I will be praying for the family

Comment

Prayers sent. That’s horrible. Makes you really stop and think what’s important. I’m a long way off but I hope y’all turn the town red for Creed.

Comment

Oh man, that's terrible... Regardless of the situation, moms and dads aren't supposed to have to bury their kids! I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

Lord we know that You have a special love for the little ones and it is Your desire that none should perish. Those that do, we know that You gather them unto Yourself those that are lost before the age of knowledge... Lord, we ask You to take care of Creed and give him a special place of honor in Heaven. Comfort the family Lord who has had such a great loss. Give them strength to go forward with their focus on You that they may all meet Creed again in Heaven where he is eternally well and healed and waiting on them. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers ^^^ way too young

Comment

So sorry for your families loss! Prayers!

Comment

!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Prayers for the family left to deal with this young man's untimely passing

Comment

Thinking about you in Katy this morning, Creed.

Comment

Prayers sent to all the Family, I cannot imagine the pain that you all must be going through. My Cousin, Jon Outlaw is married to Kathleen Beyer Outlaw, I am wondering if you are related?
                        Adios,
                        Gary

Comment

My Lord, we are so sorry for such a tremendous loss. We are praying to God for the family and friends of Creed.

Comment

So hard to find the right words when a child passes on. My sincere prayers to Creed’s family and friends.

#KindLikeCreed

Comment

So sad. Prayers up for the family.

Comment

Working...
                              X