Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow....makes you feel pretty small.....

Comment

That’s twenty minutes from my cousin’s place. We go to the Casey’s in Greenfield when bird hunting - it was trashed. I have family helping with cleanup there.

Comment

Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
          Not real and certainly CGI!

I don’t believe that but wanted to be the first to say it.
          I kind of agree….it seemed awfully close to not be affected by the wind but who knows?.

Comment

Amazing footage.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
              I kind of agree….it seemed awfully close to not be affected by the wind but who knows?.
              Same tornado from ground level for those that want to hear Reed screaming.

Last edited by Arrowsmith; 05-22-2024, 07:35 PM.

Comment

That’s awful for the residents. Last I heard was 4 dead I think. If that’s so, a small number of deaths for that much devastation. That number may not be right, I’ve been busy today. Prayers for all those affected.

Comment

Wiw. The force of Nature is incredibly powerful.

I’m amazed at how the large structure (barn, I assume) was completely eviscerated while it seemed to hardly ruffle the curtains at the smaller house. Just, wow!

Comment

Amazing footage of raw power.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post

Same tornado from ground level for those that want to hear Reed screaming.

https://youtu.be/R_ZDVYzIhgc?si=hJZra0ZQF8q_ZmhF
                      Hard pass…

Comment

This one is going around & quite mind boggling...

Comment

Amazing video!

Comment

The area I hunt was affected by EF-3 tornado. One of the farmers I hunt with completely lost house, barn and livestock.He vows to rebuild and start over.

I was up there in April turkey hunting, took a box blind & tower up and placed about 1/2 mile from his homestead. I really doubt if it's still standing.

In the video, the water tower sits on my best friends farm., he donated the land to the town. This water tower sits 1/2 mile from his house and farm headquarters. He only lost trees and fences which is a miracle.

Keep everyone effected by these storms in your prayers.

Comment

Unbelievable devastation!!!!
                              As a result of the May 21 tornado in Greenfield, Iowa, four people have died and at least 35 are injured. HOW TO HELP GREENFIELD, IOWA: https://www.weareiowa...

Comment

Nothing but concrete slabs left on many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9mlhlGO9E&pp=ygUgZ3JlZW52aWxsZSB0b3JuYWR vIGRyb25lIGZvb3RhZ2U%3D

Comment

Working...
                                X