Chevy Dealership - Mckinney or close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevy Dealership - Mckinney or close

Didn't want a new truck but mine was sort of stolen (long story) and totaled. So, I am unwantedly in the market. I don't want or need anything fancy. Had a silverado and would like to stick with it. Looking around online it looks like they have some decent incentives. New isn't that much different than used with low mileage.

Has anyone had any luck having any more knocked off after incentives? If not, is there any reason not to go through the chevy website to purchase?

Anyone have a recommendation on dealership? I am in Mckinney and don't mind driving if worth it.

Holiday Chevrolet in Whitesboro gets great reviews. I personally haven't bought there but know several people who have.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
      Holiday Chevrolet in Whitesboro gets great reviews. I personally haven't bought there but know several people who have.
      I was actually wondering about places north rather than metroplex but have no clue.

Comment

I’ve got a friend who runs the truck side of Moritz Chevy in Fort Worth. Pm me if you want his number.

Comment

I would look at Holiday, just messaged a friend on ford side it he can I'll PM his contact. Sent you his number hopefully he can help and if not nothing lost. I trust him.
          Last edited by friscopaint; 05-21-2024, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
            X