Deal Alrrt 9mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post

I will continue to keep an eye out then. I didn’t know about them until pretty recently. I bought some once fired brass from their sister company(capital cartridge) and stumbled upon their ammo. So far over about 300 rounds I’ve had zero issues with the 9mm out of a CZ Scorpion and a P320, so it meets my needs.
    Between me and BIL we have bought many cans of multiple calibers. We have been pleased for range and plinking use. So glad when they finally made pickup available first few years we ordered that was not an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post
      I’ve ordered from these guys multiple times. They are on the east side of Houston, so if you are local you could save the shipping charges. They were running a sale the other day and it was $99 if I remember right. Saves a few more Pennys per round.

I can buy it from them cheaper than I can load it myself right now. Might as well let them do the loading and I will save my primers.

https://2awarehouse.com/capital-cart...free-ammo-can/
      being that they're Remanufactured "Reman" have you had any issues with them? Have you tried any different grains besides 115 grain? I'm looking for some good deals on 124 and 147 grain bulk deals.

Comment

By the way, they were affected by the storms and their shipping times are a little longer than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post

being that they're Remanufactured "Reman" have you had any issues with them? Have you tried any different grains besides 115 grain? I'm looking for some good deals on 124 and 147 grain bulk deals.
          I have had zero issues. Plus I just keep as much of the brass as I can and add it to my 9mm stash for when I go load it again.

I still load my own 147gr 9mm, so I have not ventured out to different grain weights.

Comment

Bought blazer 9mm fmj at Academy today for $12.99 a box plus military discount. Came out to $11.70 per 50 rds.
            Last edited by friscopaint; 05-22-2024, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Update on my order. I ordered this on Monday, after 5 pm, and I just received them today. Awesome service! and I will be doing business with 2A warehouse again.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntergirl723 View Post
                Update on my order. I ordered this on Monday, after 5 pm, and I just received them today. Awesome service! and I will be doing business with 2A warehouse again.
                Yea I don't need any but when it hits $99 for 500 I'll be getting 1000 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post

Zero between me and BIL at least 2000 rounds of their ammo has been fired across 4 calibers. No issues

Comment

Working...
                  X