Website builder/creator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website builder/creator?

Anyone on here build websites or have any recommendations?

nothing crazy and just a few pages.

thanks

Depending on what you are needing, you may be able to use platform like HubSpot or even Wix and build it yourself using their co tent templates and drag and drop widgets.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Depending on what you are needing, you may be able to use platform like HubSpot or even Wix and build it yourself using their co tent templates and drag and drop widgets.
      This is the other option I am leaning towards.

If there isn’t a overwhelming response set to getting a builder then I will probably go this route

Comment

Depending on what you're trying to do Bublup has a feature called Rolls that is easy as well.

Comment

Chew used to do mine, not sure if he’s still doing it.

Comment

My wife used godaddy to build a website by herself and it didn't take long. She's not really that IT savvy I think she was happy with the results.

Comment

Ask any kid for help

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                Ask any kid for help
                Just asked my neighbors 7 year old kid and he wasn't able to help out to much. Next step?

Comment

These guys turn out nice work https://ctay.net

Comment

Wix is great and also very easy to use. I created a website by myself a few weeks ago, and it was a surprisingly smooth and enjoyable experience. I even wrote an essay about it with a little help from https://stateofwriting.com/uk/college-essay. This whole process has been incredibly empowering and has shown me that even in older age, people can learn new skills and accomplish impressive things. It's never too late to take on new challenges and expand your horizons. People should know that age is just a number when it comes to pursuing your passions and achieving your goals.​
                    Last edited by HappyMangle; 05-23-2024, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X