Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2024 Dallas Mavericks Post Season Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official 2024 Dallas Mavericks Post Season Thread!

Well I'm not on the site as much anymore but didn't see a thread after a quick search....so here it goes!

2nd round Game 4 tonight for the little Mavericks. Here's hoping Luka, Kyrie and company can continue their run and reach the Western Conference Championship series!
    OKC has banged on Luka but he's been getting some help from support players. Mavs hold a 2-1 lead in the series despite Luka and Kyrie not playing anywhere near up to their potential so far.

LET'S GO MAVS!!

Great 1st qutr !! Go Mavs !

Comment

Good solid defense to carry a 11pt lead into halftime. PJ Washington has been an absolute stud this series. You get the sense that IF Luka or Kyrie either one can get going that these games are in hand.

Comment

Pathetic 3rd Qtr. Luka has 12 pts on 4-15 shooting. Kyrie only has 7pts 🤨

Comment

Unreal! If the Mavs make free throws that game isn’t even close! 😡

Comment

This team is dog **** from the line tonight

Comment

Dang it. Gave this game away

Comment

I can't become a Mavs fan again after moving south and following the Spurs for 25 years but I am pulling for them as I am a DFW sports fan.
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-14-2024, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Hard to win when your two superstars aren't having great shooting nights and nobody can hit a free throw. The fact that the game stayed as close as it did just goes to show how bad we should've beat them. OKC still doesn't look like they can handle our defensive effort, if we can maintain that and make our free throws we should win this series.

Comment

pretty crappy basketball for 3 quarters. Which i guess if there is a positive takeaway- OKC didnt blow the Mavs out with all the bad basketball. Someone please tell Luka to just play and quit whining all the dag gone time. AND MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wonder how many million each missed free throw costs? I find it hilarious that the most elite basketball players on the planet can't make an un-contested 15 footer...

Comment

Aw hell. Dale is here. 🤦‍♂️

Can't make would be a 0% free throw percentage. Most shoot 70% or above.
                        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-14-2024, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Luka isn’t right. The injuries are taking their toll on him. He was downright bad on the offensive end for most of the game, but he gave a hell of a defensive effort. I just wonder if they’d be better off if he’d ease up a little bit on D and not wear himself out. I thought he should’ve probably gotten 8-10 more minutes on the bench with Exum in, who looked really good in the 5 or so minutes he got to play. Luka isn’t healthy enough to continue playing 40+ minutes a game imo

Comment

Good 1st. Luka lookin like Luka tonite.

Comment

Keep the hammer down Mavs! Don't let up and let the crowd back in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X