No announcement yet.

CJ Alexander indicated for poaching record Ohio buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if I want TBH to attack someone I'll just start a rumor with "facts" that they are a poaching child molester. No one will even try to see if they're guilty. Auto guilty LOL

You guys should be detectives.

Comment

My primary motivation for finding these spots was seeing what type of habitat and location produced such a giant...

but it's also more interesting IMO to follow the story when you know these locations.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Well if I want TBH to attack someone I'll just start a rumor with "facts" that they are a poaching child molester. No one will even try to see if they're guilty. Auto guilty LOL

Especially if you tell them the FBI or those things on “The View “ said it to be so.
        LMAO!!!! They’ll be gut hooked and stripping drag…

Comment

Good to see TBH is in prime form. Good grief.

Amazing to see what works some up, while ignoring the real injustices that directly affect their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post

I’ve taken more quality deer than you and have hunted that part of Ohio in the past. It doesn’t do anyone any good to get upset over something when you don’t have a dog in the fight. Stupid people do stupid things everyday regardless if it’s hunting or walking a dog.
            Best part of this train wreck is this dude’s first sentence

Comment

It’s been mentioned several times he shouldn’t be posting on social media. My question is why not? If a man has nothing to hide that is. People post deer a lot smaller than his online all the time. IMO it would be shady NOT to post the 3rd largest typical.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                It’s been mentioned several times he shouldn’t be posting on social media. My question is why not? If a man has nothing to hide that is. People post deer a lot smaller than his online all the time. IMO it would be shady NOT to post the 3rd largest typical.
                Absolutely no reason not to if you don’t have anything to hide.

I learned a long time ago that an honest man doesn’t have to remember anything but the truth, and the truth is easy to remember.

Comment

I get on TBH for entertainment, this is a hunting forum and there are a few of us hunters that find this story interesting. He will get his day in court to prove his innocence. In the meantime, we can all have opinions and speculate because this isn't a court of law. This website is entertainment for hunters and the third largest typical whitetail is huge news if it was indeed poached. That deer is also worth a lot of money to a hunter. So not only is it a great deer and record, but its also worth 50k plus. Not sure what the financial amount would be if all totaled up to be honest. Mount? Publicity? Social Media influencer opportunities?

If this thread isn't a subject you care about, move along. Tons of threads on TBH I don't find interesting, easy enough to keep scrolling. If not, well I guess your entertainment is to just create animosity with negativity to those that do find it interesting.

I look forward to following this thread and sharing any information I come across. Next weeks Huntr podcast should be pretty good.

Comment

LukeDuke thanks for the google map. Dang that deer was literally living in town! Pretty crazy. I’m sure lots of people had seen or knew about the buck.

Comment

Thanks for the career advice Peanut Butter Falcon.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                        Because people are jealous. They will find a way to make you a poacher.
                        It's the same reason you don't talk to LEO when you don't need to. They are not asking questions because they want to hear you came from grandmas house because they care how she's feeling.

I would hope people can see by now are laws are so complicated you are almost never innocent of everything. I bet the average guy doesn't even know 1/2 the laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                          That deer is also worth a lot of money to a hunter. So not only is it a great deer and record, but it’ also worth 50k plus. Not sure what the financial amount would be if all totaled up to be honest. Mount? Publicity? Social Media influencer opportunities?

I
                          Actually he made $20,000 from selling the antlers, a hunting magazine, and a deer hunting products company. That won’t go far with his legal fees.

Comment

I wanted to believe him but listening to him on the podcast my BS meter was starting to peg out! Hell, kids that age don't even take a shower without their cell phones with them!!

Comment

Because people are jealous. They will find a way to make you a poacher.
                              It's the same reason you don't talk to LEO when you don't need to. They are not asking questions because they want to hear you came from grandmas house because they care how she's feeling.

I would hope people can see by now are laws are so complicated you are almost never innocent of everything. I bet the average guy doesn't even know 1/2 the laws.
                              Not in this case.

I too thought he was innocent when the story first broke about that buck. I wanted it all to be legit. We’ve kept up with it the entire time. At first, I thought the only thing he did wrong was not have written permission to hunt.
                              But after watching all the podcasts he did I started having doubt. His actions before the “hunt” and after made absolutely no sense. There’s a LOT of red flags.

From what I remember his step mom’s and sisters place is only around 8 acres. His step mom did not like him and she never wanted him on the place. So his story is his girlfriend dropped him off at that place in the middle of the night so step mom wouldn’t know. He didn’t want to have his phone with him but told the girlfriend to come pick him up after the hunt again in the middle of the night. His story is he has never hunted their place before. So after girlfriend dropped him off in the dark he found a tree and climbed it. And sat there all day till he shot the buck right before dark. Said he thought the shot was guts so never looked. He got down in the middle of the night to leave when his girlfriend finally showed up. His story is he had no idea of that buck and wasn’t hunting him. He had to borrow a crossbow and the climber to hunt that day. So he just randomly borrowed the stuff and sat on a place he had no written permission(Ohio State Law) to hunt on.
                              The place is really open with just some trees on the boundary fence area.
                              A lot of red flags start popping up. I won’t type it all but the bigger red flag for me was when they brush hogged/mowed the area in the middle of winter he supposedly killed the buck at right before the Ohio DNR showed up to look at it. IMO. To remove the non existent blood trail that wasn’t there so the DNR couldn’t follow it. So, guess what…No blood trial or evidence was found.

That buck was well known to most every one there. He lived on the City land, cemetery and the DA’s land. From what I remember the DA had a picture of the buck the day before CJ said he killed it.

Also the story of the recovery and when the pictures were taken were especially odd to me as well.

But like I said I really was hoping it was all legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post

Not in this case.

I too thought he was innocent when the story first broke about that buck. I wanted it all to be legit. We’ve kept up with it the entire time. At first, I thought the only thing he did wrong was not have written permission to hunt.
                                But after watching all the podcasts he did I started having doubt. His actions before the “hunt” and after made absolutely no sense. There’s a LOT of red flags.

From what I remember his step mom’s and sisters place is only around 8 acres. His step mom did not like him and she never wanted him on the place. So his story is his girlfriend dropped him off at that place in the middle of the night so step mom wouldn’t know. He didn’t want to have his phone with him but told the girlfriend to come pick him up after the hunt again in the middle of the night. His story is he has never hunted their place before. So after girlfriend dropped him off in the dark he found a tree and climbed it. And sat there all day till he shot the buck right before dark. Said he thought the shot was guts so never looked. He got down in the middle of the night to leave when his girlfriend finally showed up. His story is he had no idea of that buck and wasn’t hunting him. He had to borrow a crossbow and the climber to hunt that day. So he just randomly borrowed the stuff and sat on a place he had no written permission(Ohio State Law) to hunt on.
                                The place is really open with just some trees on the boundary fence area.
                                A lot of red flags start popping up. I won’t type it all but the bigger red flag for me was when they brush hogged/mowed the area in the middle of winter he supposedly killed the buck at right before the Ohio DNR showed up to look at it. IMO. To remove the non existent blood trail that wasn’t there so the DNR couldn’t follow it. So, guess what…No blood trial or evidence was found.

That buck was well known to most every one there. He lived on the City land, cemetery and the DA’s land. From what I remember the DA had a picture of the buck the day before CJ said he killed it.

Also the story of the recovery and when the pictures were taken were especially odd to me as well.

But like I said I really was hoping it was all legit.
                                I don't think he's innocent. I never thought that.
                                I just don't think he should be crucified based on him being stupid and simply not making sense. Like I said I 100% promise you ANY situation can be looked at enough and have red flags come up.

Comment

Working...
                                X