CJ Alexander indicated for poaching record Ohio buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    What is crappy the state will get all the money and the landowners get nothing.
    Well the state owns everything. Including your house as well as mine. So that’s why they get the money.

Comment

I can’t recall the exact YouTube video, but I seen a comment yesterday cj posted. He claims he hasn’t been charged with anything yet so I think there’s rumors going around. It’s definitely a unique situation. IMO if they had any hard proof he would already be fined or jailed or whatever. They have been beating a dead horse for months. And we can’t rule out the possibility that evidence couldn’t have been planted against cj as well. If I recall the judge,mayor or someone “very important” had an interest in the deer.. it’s not a crime to forget your cell phone, and he claims to have proved permission. If a local game warden or judge or political figure would have shot that deer you can bet we wouldn’t be investigating this so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post

Fixed
        how is it fixed? Can you post the convictions that would support him being a poacher?

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          He could be innocent!!
          Jealousy means hang him first.

So many criminals being set free or worse ignored...but this one is important LOL..

Comment

So your saying a Buck won’t travel 6 miles?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Jealousy means hang him first.

So many criminals being set free or worse ignored...but this one is important LOL..
              Yep. The guy shot a DEER and got 23 charges… that’s just wild to me.

I hope he was legal, and if he wasn’t, I hope he gets off anyway for the nonsense of a a 30k fine and all those charges…for shooting a DEER.

Comment

Amazing the amount of guys downplaying the crime. This is the 3rd biggest typical of all time, not a 115 inch cull. The crime is kinda the same, but not really. Stealing is stealing, but if I steal a candy bar I’m not going to be charged the same as if I steal a Lamborghini. And to further that point, if I get caught, the restitution isn’t going to be the same, either. If this guy is a poacher, and it sounds like every indication is pointing towards him being one, I hope they drop the hammer on him. That wasn’t just some deer, that was some other legal hunter’s buck of many lifetimes, with the fame (if they wanted it) and $$ that would’ve come along with it.
                Last edited by bullets13; 05-14-2024, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

Well the state owns everything. Including your house as well as mine. So that’s why they get the money.
                  Makes perfect sense

Comment

Yeah, sad so many hunters on here defending poaching. Also, sad despite so many links and easy google searches information would show he is guilty. 95% conviction rate when it gets to grand jury. They got most of stuff off his phone through text messages and location searches. He is guilty and done

Comment

Absolutely no defending him or waiting to "see" if he is guilty. Very easy to tell he was lying in the very first podcast. I hope he gets everything he deserves.

Comment

The DA had pictures of this deer on his property 10 miles from where CJ supposedly killed the deer.

Comment

Never heard of him. Are we supposed to know who this cat is?

Comment

Pretty sure this guy is going to fry. Cell phone data is how they catch the majority of these low life’s. I’m also appalled by how many on this site give this POS grace if he is indeed guilty of the crime, obviously they have never been victims of poaching scumbags.

Comment

Now the story is developing......

Comment

He hasn’t been convicted of anything. So he’s innocent until he pleads or is proven guilty in a court of law. Let’s not forget how our system of justice works. Or at least how it used to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X