Can a Moderator clear my notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a Moderator clear my notifications

I have over 1200. When I click on them it never pulls them up to clear and it times out. I’ve unsubscribed to the forums I had checked in the old Tapatalk.

Calling alien.scones to help this man!!

He cleared mine

Comment

Does anybody even use the notifications?

Can we inactivate it?

I have never been able to get to mine to even see, let alone delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I do. I haven’t had trouble with it (knocking on wood).

Comment

cleared out.

You can also try marking all forums as read, that clears out all those subscription notifications.

Comment

I set the parameters on my "Notifications" to alert me when someone quotes a post. Others are turned off. "Messages" are a different story. And show up in the drop box next to your user name at the top of the page, next to Notifications. But when accessing Messages, it will sometimes take you to your "In Box". Or you can set parameters for a pop-up window to message other members. It all has to do with your settings.

Comment

I don’t think you can clear your “messges” unless you answer them, at least I’ve never been able to. “Notifications “ on a thread you’ve subbed to or others quoting you clear out easily for me.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                cleared out.

You can also try marking all forums as read, that clears out all those subscription notifications.
                Working now! Thank you very much!

Comment

cleared out.

Thank you! Is there any setting to stop notifications like in the old software?. I used to want to be notified anytime I got a reply or somebody posted in a thread I did but.... it inundated my email so much that I had to turn it off. Probably for that same reason I just never was worried about checking my notifications at the top...plus I couldn't get in anyway. If there is not, I'll just stay on top of deleting them. I usually can figure this kind of stuff out but never could get into notifications to search around. Now I can. Thanks again for deleting that.

Comment

Calling alien_scones ! Something has happened to my account. I have a notification that I can't clear. The three bar drop-down is no longer visible. No option to view new posts although I can go to individual forums. I tried but can not send a PM to admins. Also rarely can go to any second page. Any help I can get would be appreciated.

Comment

My notifications/messages alert work fine...but email PM notification stopped working. But no biggie.

Comment

The notification delay/crash is a known issue that the vendor will not fix.

You can turn email notifications on/off in your account settings, but you can't turn off the notifications at the top. I'll take a look at the code to see if it can be turned off.

For the other requests, I'll review later today.

Comment

I made some changes just listed in this thread, hopefully they will quit pilling up.

I could really care less, them being there doesn't get in my way or anything- just figured it might be eating some server space or something.

So if you would please clear mine too, I'm currently at 1213.

A "clear all" or "select page" button on the notifications page would be sweet.

Comment

but you can't turn off the notifications at the top. I'll take a look at the code to see if it can be turned off.
                            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Can we inactivate it?

I have never been able to get to mine to even see, let alone delete.
                              I use the heck out of them, love me some notifications but I subscribe to threads withOUT email so I just see them here on my messages screen. I'd be lost without them. My link goes straight to messages, from there all the threads I've participated in will be listed if there's any new replies and clicking on one takes me to the first unread reply which is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X