No announcement yet.

Sutton county axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They’re either gonna flood the market within 2 years, the axis will spread again, and then the ranchers who want them gone will just shoot them, or let their grandkids shoot them.

Or whiney ****s like you will invite more government regulation into an area it doesn’t belong, and it they will **** it up just like everything else they touch, and whiny ****s like you will whine about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      They’re either gonna flood the market within 2 years, the axis will spread again, and then the ranchers who want them gone will just shoot them, or let their grandkids shoot them.

Or whiney ****s like you will invite more government regulation into an area it doesn’t belong, and it they will **** it up just like everything else they touch, and whiny ****s like you will whine about that.
      This is my fear, these jack wagons will buy them and they will get uncontrollable again as they are now being spread around.
      also there are lots more jack wagons willing to pay $3-4000 per year for 20 acres to hunt them just eternally increasing the price to un affordable stratosphere
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-23-2024, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Still yapping. LOL
        Like you think your thoughts or opinions means something to me. THEY DONT.
        My bet is you’ve never even seen an Axis buck or hunted one but here you are. An ex spurt on the subject like so many other subjects on the GS. Typical blow hard.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Still yapping. LOL
          Like you think your thoughts or opinions means something to me. THEY DONT.
          My bet is you’ve never even seen an Axis buck or hunted one but here you are. An ex spurt on the subject like so many other subjects on the GS. Typical blow hard.
          No, I know they don’t, because you libtards are like Kevlar to truth and logic. You just want big bro to save you from real American adults using their own rights. It’s sad really.

I’m not sure what it has to do with landowners rights, or the price of tea in china, but I’ve killed a handful of axis deer, and I expect I’ll kill a handful more.

We’re gonna have to change your handle to GreenHairedLib.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
            We are heading out for the long weekend. I doubt we shoot any of the good bucks, but hopefully get a doe or cull for some meat. Really need to take out a bunch of the pigs.

lot of the summer bucks are still in velvet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_8649.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	395.7 KB
ID:	26797746

This guy is freaky

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_8530.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	744.1 KB
ID:	26797747
            Keep us updated! Those bucks y’all shot are just awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
              We are heading out for the long weekend. I doubt we shoot any of the good bucks, but hopefully get a doe or cull for some meat. Really need to take out a bunch of the pigs.

lot of the summer bucks are still in velvet.

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_8649.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	395.7 KB
ID:	26797746

This guy is freaky

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_8530.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	744.1 KB
ID:	26797747
              I hope the evil neighbors havn’t sold’em all before you get there!

We doin Bohemian cabbage, or smothered axis burger steaks, or…yes?

Comment

Well, this thread went south!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Haha... y'all making this good.

I'm confused though.... hmmmm.... grown men wanting new laws when it'll only benefit them ( I thought we were mostly conservatives on here?? ) . Sounds like a bunch of guys north of Richmond Va. who wear suits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Haha... y'all making this good.

I'm confused though.... hmmmm.... grown men wanting new laws when it'll only benefit them ( I thought we were mostly conservatives on here?? ) . Sounds like a bunch of guys north of Richmond Va. who wear suits.
                    Sounds like only one.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                      Individuals trapping free range exotic animals, that 95% of the hunting public would love to hunt, solely for the purpose of transporting them and confining them to their own high fenced property, or to run through a sell barn, all for profit, you dam straight.. I’ll celebrate the day that law is passed. And it’s coming.
                      So this is to benefit the public? Maybe they'll attach a rider to that law allowing the public to trespass on private low fence ranches to hunt them. I mean, it would be ok to suspend the landowners' rights if it's for the benefit of the public.

Look, if you really want a law like this your best bet is to jump headfirst into sectxag06's camp and claim you believe cwd is the biggest threat to Texas whitetails our state has ever seen. You need to then push the narrative that the state should ban the breeding, trapping and selling of all cervids (elk, fallow, WT, axis, etc.). If you're reluctant to do that because you think it might make you seem moronic, reevaluate how asking the government to eliminate property rights, take away freedoms and pass more laws makes you seem.

At least if you jumped on the cwd/the sky is falling bandwagon, it would be a bigger camp.

Comment

Apply the same “logic” to feral pigs, and see how it goes. Not quite the same as those pretty spotted deer…but it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          Well, this thread went south!!!!!!

Bisch
                          Completely! lol 😂 I just wanted to talk axis!

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post

So this is to benefit the public? Maybe they'llh attach a rider to that law allowing the public to trespass on private low fence ranches to hunt them. I mean, it would be ok to suspend the landowners' rights if it's for the benefit of the public.

Look, if you really want a law like this your best bet is to jump headfirst into sectxag06's camp and claim you believe cwd is the biggest threat to Texas whitetails our state has ever seen. You need to then push the narrative that the state should ban the breeding, trapping and selling of all cervids (elk, fallow, WT, axis, etc.). If you're reluctant to do that because you think it might make you seem moronic, reevaluate how asking the government to eliminate property rights, take away freedoms and pass more laws makes you seem.

At least if you jumped on the cwd/the sky is falling bandwagon, it would be a bigger camp.
                            What is moronic is somehow trying to compare the trapping of free roaming, obviously very valuable exotics, to CWD in WT. You were reaching and fell off the cliff with that one.

Comment

I just wanna see more pics of dead or alive axis bucks

Comment

Apply the same “logic” to feral pigs, and see how it goes. Not quite the same as those pretty spotted deer…but it should be.
                                There it is..LOL
                                I’m shocked that it took you that long to make this IDIOTIC comparison but you didn’t let me down.

And there are actually regulations about trapping and transporting hogs in Texas. TAHC regulations.

Comment

Working...
                                X