Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers sent

Comment

Great news, prayers for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Praise God

Comment

That is great news sir.

Prayers continue for the complete and speedy recovery.

J

Comment

Sending prayers for Judy!

Comment

Great news, I just saw this. Prayers for more good news.

Comment

I am so happy to read your update.....wonderful news. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Praise the Lord Frank!! What an awesome God we serve!! Please give her a big ol' TBH hug from all of us!!
                  You go rest easy brother. Obviously she is in good hands and thank God for that!

Lord God in Heaven, thank You! We praise Your Holy name! Thank You Lord for this successful surgery for Ms. Judy, and for the guidance for her care team. Lord we ask that You stay on and guide her to a successful and complete recovery that brings restoration and strength that she may continue as Your witness. You are an Awesome God in every way and we lift up Judy and Frank to You for Your protection and guidance.
                  In Jesus name, amen!!

You sir, just made my day! My wife spent 40 years in the OR and she was telling me about this procedure and though in today's world it is somewhat routine, but it is a VERY risky and dangerous surgery. So, so glad it turned out well for Judy and you!

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Praise the Lord Frank!! What an awesome God we serve!! Please give her a big ol' TBH hug from all of us!!
                      You go rest easy brother. Obviously she is in good hands and thank God for that!

Lord God in Heaven, thank You! We praise Your Holy name! Thank You Lord for this successful surgery for Ms. Judy, and for the guidance for her care team. Lord we ask that You stay on and guide her to a successful and complete recovery that brings restoration and strength that she may continue as Your witness. You are an Awesome God in every way and we lift up Judy and Frank to You for Your protection and guidance.
                      In Jesus name, amen!!

You sir, just made my day! My wife spent 40 years in the OR and she was telling me about this procedure and though in today's world it is somewhat routine, but it is a VERY risky and dangerous surgery. So, so glad it turned out well for Judy and you!
                      We truly believe God calls medical professionals into serving Him for His Divine healing. Tell her thanks for serving and glorifying Him in the OR those 40 years and still today.

Comment

Continued prayers Frank. Great news.

Comment

Wonderful to hear. Continued prayers for full recovery. Thank you God!

Comment

Awesome news! Glad to hear things are going well, continued prayers for a smooth and speedy recovery.

Comment

Great news....Continuing prayers.

Comment

Henry Frank, any update? My prayer for her is that she continues her recovery and gets stronger each day.

Comment

Working...
                                X