Wife Needs Some Prayers, Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife Needs Some Prayers, Please

My wife of 55 years has been dealing with some health issues for the last couple of months and had several tests that did not show any definitive answers. Yesterday I took her to the ER for hurting chest pain and back and shoulder pain. She had a CT scan with contrast and as she finished it the pain became unbearable and she was given some morphine. Heart Dr. came in and said he wanted to do a heart cath and they took her back to the Cardiac Lab. About an hour later he came in and said she had an almost complete blockage of her main left artery,( the widowmaker one) and she would need open heart surgery. He said he was transferring her to University Hospital in San Antonio. Since it is the weekend we guess the surgery will probably happen Monday. Her name is Judy and loves the Lord and knows He is taking care of her. I know God hears the prayers of His people so please lift some up for my soulmate. Thanks TBH for being prayer warriors above everything else. I appreciate it and God Bless.
    Frank

Praying for a full recovery!

Comment

Prayers 🙏

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Lifting you both up! God is definitely watching over her, he took her to the correct place quickly! Continuous prayers

Comment

Prays for your wife sir.

Comment

Prayers sent. Glad they caught it quickly.

Comment

Praying now for Her!!!

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife sir!

Comment

Prayers up Frank.

Comment

Praying for you all.

Comment

Prayers for healing and those caring for her. Also for your peace of mind as God does his will.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Praying for God's guidance during the surgery and Judy's faith during recovery, but also giving thanks that they found the problem in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X