No announcement yet.

I saved a Strippers life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always remember that when you get bills in change that have been folded length wise there is a 99.999% chance that bill has been in a stripper's butt crack.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      It sounds like you fell all over yourself trying to be helpful and courteous.

Horn dog.
      I was trying everything to not make eye contact…with any part of her. There was alot of flesh that I didnt need to see. My wife kept walking through and giving me the side eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Remember, this is the same guy who bludgeoned a pig with rocks after he ran out of arrows.

Tread lightly
        As much as Id like to take that credit…that was actually Beekeeper.

Comment

You’re a true Hero sir!!

Comment

Epic story which sounds like over a decent amount ot time and NO pics ? WTH?

Comment

Briar, you been messing with the shrooms again??? 🤣

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                Epic story which sounds like over a decent amount ot time and NO pics ? WTH?
                There are some various legal privacy reasons I didnt post pics….as much as Id loved too.

Jerry…your funny…looking….behind dead critters. With or without shrooms.

This story is gonna grow some legs at the Mothers Day family supper tomorrow.
                Dead stripper or alive stripper, Im still a hero for showing up, directing the work party and busting butt to clear and secure the house.

Tomorrow at supper, someone will ask if I washed my hands as someone on here already has. Im embarrassed about that….and only that.
                I did not.
                There was more chit to carry out.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Always remember that when you get bills in change that have been folded length wise there is a 99.999% chance that bill has been in a stripper's butt crack.
                  A while back we lived next to a pole worker.
                  (she was on the DL and thought we didn't know- her being dressed like a hoochie while walking in the house the same time I was coming home off nights got our suspicions up. Another neighbor confirmed when he observed her in the act at her place of employment).

Back to the dirty ones......
                  We were having a cookout once and making a run to the grocery store for more stuff.
                  She handed us a wad of wrinkled up ones to pay for their portion.

We got a good laugh out of it as we drove off- my wife holding the ones like they were contaminated.
                  This was pre hand sanitizer era- we scrubbed down once we got the chance and mindful of our hand placement until we did.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                    Which path do I need to pursue to get a copy of the body cam footage?

Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

A couple of people worked in a hunting related angle, so I guess this makes a stripper story legitimate on a hunting forum.
                      Kinda surprised the word "agape" was used, but not "rack". 🤔

Comment

Thats exactly how my wife tells me if she went to the store and got some milk or not. By the time she gets to the part about the milk...im already in the back yard doing something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Thats exactly how my wife tells me if she went to the store and got some milk or not. By the time she gets to the part about the milk...im already in the back yard doing something else.
                          😂

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

FOIA request? Friendly backchannels? Chew ?
                            Said stripper is backchannel friendly I bet.

Comment

….and no pics. SMDH. 😬😩😬

Comment

As a favor to all of you, I’m restraining myself from commenting because every time I do, it’s not long before the thread gets axed. I must have really bad juju, or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X