Let's discuss golf pull carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's discuss golf pull carts

Ok, wanting to get back into golf. The course with the descent greens after 4pm doesn't ever seem to have golf carts available. Atleast per GolfNow website.

With that said, what is a good pull cart for under $100?

More than u want to spend but Clic Gear is the way to go.

Comment

Check out Facebook marketplace, or craigslist. Heck if you close enough to Huntsville, I’ll give you one, not fancy but it holds bag.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
        More than u want to spend but Clic Gear is the way to go.
        Yea, for now it is. I'd prefer to get a golf cart but the course won't rent them past 3:30pm. I'm reading on FB group the greens at this course are in great condition.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
          Check out Facebook marketplace, or craigslist. Heck if you close enough to Huntsville, I’ll give you one, not fancy but it holds bag.
          Thanks for the offer. About 3 hours from you. Kind of didn't think about FB marketplace, I'll take a look today. Craigslist didn't have anything that stuck out as a deal.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5568.jpg Views:	0 Size:	159.7 KB ID:	26788773
            Originally posted by hopedale View Post
            Ok, wanting to get back into golf. The course with the descent greens after 4pm doesn't ever seem to have golf carts available. Atleast per GolfNow website.

With that said, what is a good pull cart for under $100?
            My son bought one like this on Amazon when he was in high school. It’s about $130

Comment

I got a Caddytek 3 wheel for under $100.. Does what it needs to do and folds down so I can haul around

Comment

Thanks all. Found one near by. Picking it up on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                X