Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pen Raised Quail Etc

Is there a shoot near Houston???

Feathered Forest Hunt Club is a Texas quail and pheasant hunt club located within driving distance from Houston, College Station, Austin & DFW. Experience quality bird hunting guides and dogs for both expert and beginner hunters.

Took my son to this place earlier this year and had a great time but they dont have hunts until October I think.

Comment

Quail hunt Dimebox

i think there’s one in Columbus, ill start googling

Comment

here’s the one I was thinking of in Columbus. Haven’t been, but been to the one in dime box

Comment

Now, you've got me interested!

Comment

“Cabin Fever Adventures”
            Kingston Ok.

Comment

Learn more about hunting opportunities for Quail, Pheasant, & Chukar. Book your next bird hunt with Walton Ranch today!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                Been hunting this place for almost 30 years. Yes, it’s a put n take bird hunting place, but they have huge flying pens and strong birds. They may be pen-raised birds, but when those jokers flush, they’re real quail/pheasants, etc…
                You have to be a shooter to take em.

They use great dogs and use flushing labs, no beating the brush with a stick there.

There are no hunts this time of year for game birds. Will start October 1 and run thru April 1.

Comment

We have been to Top Flight a couple times. It's not bad for a pen raised hunt not much more than an hour outside of Houston.

Comment

Thanks all...

Comment

Working...
                    X