Green. Just Not Sure What Shade!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Approximately 100,000 energy efficient homes in the proximity of 2000/2500 square ft'.

Rwc
    If the home used 1500 kwh a month, that's .05 mw a day. 100 mw / .05 mw = 2000 homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Approximately 100,000 energy efficient homes in the proximity of 2000/2500 square ft'.

Rwc
      Do you work for The Biden administration? 😁

Realistically, the number here in Texas is closer to 5-8K homes / Month depending on how many Teslas they have in the garage 👍

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        F j b
        Uh, try Rick Perry and our current governor.

Comment

This will help cool off those light absorbing panels.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            This will help cool off those light absorbing panels.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...76108116234260
            And people wonder why we say Gates is a psychopath.

Comment

Solar is a scam. Just doesn’t add up without our governments help. It is going to put us in a bad blackout or brown out again. You think we would have learned Feb. ‘21, but our politicians did not!

Comment

ERCOT put a notice to conserve out earlier this week, when the temps were getting to a scorching 90 degrees……….

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
                  I'll tell you what shade it is. The same shade as bull****.
                  Thanks for keeping the laughs going.
                  I cried laughing at the OP.

China has a great propaganda team that keeps coming with the hits. Very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    ERCOT put a notice to conserve out earlier this week, when the temps were getting to a scorching 90 degrees……….
                    I guess this is a sign to come for this summer. One coal burner that I know of shut down last year and I know of another that will go off line June of ‘27. The outage I’m on now is pretty much on borrowed time and there are 3 units here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BayouCat View Post
                      Such a scam. And you see more and more of those things going up, too.
                      I flew to Huntsville the other day and there were hundreds of acres covered in solar and many more under construction. There have been several documentary's about how big a waste of time and money these things are. Every single green energy project is backed up by a fossil fuel

Comment

You'll play heck convincing a Democrat of that. How in the heck did they get so brainwashed, I have an answer I think, they made money off of it. Always follow the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post

Do you work for The Biden administration? 😁

Realistically, the number here in Texas is closer to 5-8K homes / Month depending on how many Teslas they have in the garage 👍
                          No sir Lord No sir, I should have qualified my "smart elicit" post....It was not written to be fact or believed by me......, I actually took the info from a liberal web site and posted it while shaking my head as a joke............

Sorry for the confusion, should proof read more often than I do.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                          X