Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured it was all a scam but wow!

Comment

If you have some time to kill watch the documentary “Planet of the Humans”. It was produced by Michael Moore and the intention was to promote green energy but ended up showing the corruption and scam around the entire green energy movement.

if you can hang on to the end, the conclusion that the “experts” come to is that we don’t have a lack of energy problem we have a too many people problem….that is scary.

Comment

I don’t know but I have a buddy down here that lives off the grid. He has 6 of those large panels on poles - he has about 20 batteries for storage and it run his little travel trailer - It works but it takes up a lot of room to power a small living space

Comment

I definitely did not know about all that. Just crazy.

Really wish all those people who curse fossil fuels and push the all-electric everything would know this. And all the other FACTS about the false image they are trying to put on that stuff.

J

Comment

Not shocked whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              I don’t know but I have a buddy down here that lives off the grid. He has 6 of those large panels on poles - he has about 20 batteries for storage and it run his little travel trailer - It works but it takes up a lot of room to power a small living space
              I think that wouldn’t be unobtainable until the Texas heat sets in (which is really 8-10 months of the year. I haven't see a system like that or of that size power an air conditional for any discernible length of time. Unless he just use doesn’t his a/c.

Comment

As for all these ‘green’ solar and wind turbine projects, I am to understand, they are not sustainable cost wise. Uncle sugar HIGHLY subsidizes them. They are all a big ruse to start with.

Comment

I'll tell you what shade it is. The same shade as bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post

How many homes can be powered off 100 megawatts?
                    Approximately 100,000 energy efficient homes in the proximity of 2000/2500 square ft'.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Approximately 100,000 energy efficient homes in the proximity of 2000/2500 square ft'.

Rwc
                      Would love to see your math on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

Would love to see your math on this.
                        And show ur work.

Comment

Rwc
                          Not even close. Unless you're talking about powering that many homes for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                            I found all that stuff about heat affecting power output but nothing about cooling solar farms and most of the other things I found were companies trying to sell more stuff.
                            I'd suspect the industry and those profiting from it, would not want inconvenient things like what the OP posted to be disclosed. I wouldn't if i was pulling a scam like that...

Comment

F j b

Comment

Rwc
                                Well my brother, we can tell who knows you and who doesn't.
                                Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-10-2024, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X