HVAC guy DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HVAC guy DFW

Hey guys I have an HVAC question. Due to our current unit being almost out of Freon and having a faulty condenser we are going to have to replace a gas AC unit for a 2100 sq ft house and wanted to see about another option/opinion. We are in DFW so I know it is out of your service area but still wouldn't mind some experience. Thanks in advance

I just meet a guy on a job that is very cheap A/C guy, only problem is he is slow. I'll get his info tomorrow if he shows up.

Comment

Appreciate it.

Comment

New phone so I don't think I have your number

Comment

Originally posted by J Loves Huntin View Post
          New phone so I don't think I have your number
          I'll PM it to you.

Comment

Shoot me a text tomorrow and see if I can help out. I have replaced/worked on a few tbhers and have references. Twoonefour 2436022.

Comment

What do you mean by " gas a/c" ? An air conditioner that runs on natural gas, propane or something.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                What do you mean by " gas a/c" ? An air conditioner that runs on natural gas, propane or something.
                I'm sure he is talking about the heating side of the system being a gas-fired furnace.

Comment

That makes sense, we do hvac work, and was like, WHAT, I never heard of a gas A/C.

Comment

Acclaim HVAC 214-325-3177. David is reasonable and honest. Tell him Paul sent ya!

Comment

Thanks guys
                      Got a new unit installed and it is working well. Talked to a few of you gents and you gave me some solid advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X