Funny Movie suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

I bet she laughed so hard she peed a little, didn’t she?
    I will be surprised if she didn’t but I will have to ask and get back to you! Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
      M McCarthy is just funny. If you haven't seen The Heat, I highly recommend taking the time.
      Yes The Heat is another very funny movie!

Comment

The Other Guys is a knee slapper. Love will Ferrell.

Funny movies are in short supply the days. Haven't watched The heat so will add to my list.

Comment

Originally posted by D12 View Post
          My wife and I watched “Life of the Party” a few nights ago. It’s a Melissa McCarthy movie about going back to college with her daughter their senior year. Not a movie for squares who get offended by some bad language and college antics. But we laughed so hard and I haven’t seen my wife laugh that hard in a long time!! Check it out for a great laugh. The roommate and the comma girl cracked me up!! Enjoy!!
          This is a joke. The movie is not only depressing it's just pitiful. Middle aged fat chick goes back to college. I gave it 1 hour of my life and never smiled...

Comment

There is a difference between funny and silly. I'll pass on silly.

Comment

Life! Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence, now this is some funny chit

Comment

Originally posted by AM Cloutier View Post
                The Wrong Missy with David Spade. I thought it was really funny!
                Ditto,
                Soo funny we watched it twice.
                (not in a row -lol).

Comment

I thought he was giving a suggestion. Not asking for one.

Not a fan of McCarthy. She's the female version of Will Ferrell. Same character in every movie. Funny? Yes. But got old quick. Watch life of the party again for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

This is a joke. The movie is not only depressing it's just pitiful. Middle aged fat chick goes back to college. I gave it 1 hour of my life and never smiled...
                    Sorry maybe you fall into the square box? O well. So far you’re the only one who didn’t like it. Maybe you have a problem with fat chicks? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                      I thought he was giving a suggestion. Not asking for one.

Not a fan of McCarthy. She's the female version of Will Ferrell. Same character in every movie. Funny? Yes. But got old quick. Watch life of the party again for me.
                      Yes sir it was but I really like the other suggestions! Keep them coming. We will definitely check out the other suggestions. Thanks! Ok so maybe a few didn’t like it but I also like Will Ferrell too.

Comment

horrible bosses

The nice guys

Once upon a time in Hollywood: The seen with Decaprio in the trailer after the western bar take is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in a movie.

Comment

If you like the Super Troopers gang, watch "The Slammin Salmon." Funniest, silly movie nobodies heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
                            horrible bosses

The nice guys

Once upon a time in Hollywood: The seen with Decaprio in the trailer after the western bar take is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in a movie.
                            Nothing is funnier than DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street when he’s trying leave the country club to drive his Lambo home. Best use of physical comedy to tell a story, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                              Life! Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence, now this is some funny chit
                              Forever. That movie is funnier than all get out. I, for one, think they got snubbed for an Oscar in that film. It is wire to wire laugh out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post

Forever. That movie is funnier than all get out. I, for one, think they got snubbed for an Oscar in that film. It is wire to wire laugh out loud.
                                Comedy is considered too “low brow” by the boney-assed intellectuals at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (“sciences”? Really??)

Comment

Working...
                                X