50th wedding anniversary coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50th wedding anniversary coming up

My wife and I will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary on May 25th and can’t decide where to go or what to do. Any suggestions

I don’t know your interests, so I can’t say where to go or what to do (the mountains are always nice), but congrats on that milestone. Some folks don’t make it fifty months ! You are both to be congratulated for your love for each other, your faith, your patience, and your perseverance. It ain’t easy for two people to share each other for fifty years !

Comment

For our 50th, we went and spent one night in Austin and ate at Perry's steakhouse and then wnet to Terlingua and spent a few days at The Summit at Big Bend. We loved it, but may not be your cup of tea.

If you go to Perry's let them know it is your anniversary and they will treat you like a King and Queen.

The ultimate glamping destination near Big Bend National Park and Terlingua Texas! Not just another campsite or hotel, our desert oasis includes modern glamping domes, our famous cave hotel rooms, and over 1000 acres to enjoy hiking or stargazing!

Comment

What’s the budget?
        Italy, Greece, & Spain are a few places we want to visit.
        I love war history and would really like to visit Normandy as well.

Comment

Wife been to Spain & Italy but not Greece but I’ve been in hot water a bunch of times in the last 50 years. No budget.

Comment

Joe Biden rally

Comment

F j b. The summit. big bend thing looks cool.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations on a huge milestone! We will be at 40 August 2025 and we think we’re going to Hawaii.

Comment

you mean there wont be a big party with all family, friends and half the church? they want to see what true love should be.....

Official Music Video for Look At Us performed by Vince Gill.Purchase Vince Gill’s latest music: http://umgn.us/vincegillpurchaseStream the latest from Vince ...

more congrats to yall again!

Comment

Congratulations. No help, I can't even plan my 29th in a few days.

Comment

Congratulations. Go gambling somewhere

Comment

a decent spa hotel?

Comment

Our 20th is on the 22nd. We are going to Belize for fishing and scuba. Can't wait!
                            Congrats to you and your wife, 50 years is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                            X