Trailer boards??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer boards??

I saw these boards in a trailer. Can’t seem to find them in a google search, Need info if possible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4317.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	724.7 KB
ID:	26783725

Composite deck boards. Home Depot or Lowes. 12 footers are $30 each. These are installed upside down to get more texture for traction.

Comment

Rumber maybe? https://rumber.com/

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
        This !

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
          This is what is photographed here. Saltwater used some and found it local to h town

Comment

Huh. Pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

This is what is photographed here. Saltwater used some and found it local to h town
              Anybody know where to buy these locally? NW Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post

Anybody know where to buy these locally? NW Houston
                Categories: Address 1500 Brittmoore Rd. Suite #10377043, Texas, Houston , USContact Email: admin@rumber.comWebsite: www.rumber.com Contact Store

Comment

Are they cheaper than treated ? Need to redeck my fishing pier.

Comment

In my situation I load and unload my tractor using my bucket and I sometimes haul gravel and soils in which I pick up with my bucket on the trailer - I think this product would come apart .

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                      In my situation I load and unload my tractor using my bucket and I sometimes haul gravel and soils in which I pick up with my bucket on the trailer - I think this product would come apart .
                      I don't own any but been around it and it seems more durable that standard lumber. Especially wood that's been out a few years

Comment

I believe it would hold up well and not come apart.
                        Used to be made in Muenster, they may still have a place there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                          I saw these boards in a trailer. Can’t seem to find them in a google search, Need info if possible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4317.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	724.7 KB
ID:	26783725
                          That's I was thinking, my deck looks jut like that on the bottom.

Comment

I just read that they need 12” spaced cross support beams. My trailer ain’t that well built. I was looking at these for my haul trailer for the tractor and vehicles, I would be very careful about using this on a trailer, but that’s just me.
                            Attached Files

Comment

This is where I got mine! Best trailer decking I ever saw!!
                              One important thing though, your trailer needs to have cross braces about every foot or so. I just welded in some angle iron I got from scrap to mine and installed it with standard decking screws. Worked great!

Comment

Working...
                              X