No announcement yet.

I'm still here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there, done that. As bad as it is for you, it is worse for the kids. It will take years to heal the wounds caused by divorce. Most of us that have been through that are now living and loving life and I prefer to not even think about those unhappy years. As my father told me when times were tough, "cream rises to the top". Be the better person in this situation and you will rise up from the depths of sadness. You may not want to hear this, but I'm going to say this anyway. Put God first in your life. Always! Married, divorced, lonely, or even happy. If you do find a good woman and want to remarry, make it clear that the best she will ever be is number two as God is number one. If she balks, so be it. When you find a woman that understands what you are saying, put a ring on her finger and start living life according to God's plan.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Keep your kids at the center of every decision that you make and they'll thank you later.
      Jon,
      Good to hear that the initial hard part is over. What Curt said above should be your main focus, but don't forget to keep yourself in mind. You too will need some effort to get yourself to a better place. Stay strong, stay focused, stay humble, and stay true to your kids!

Prayers up once again for ya!

Comment

Working...
      X