property TAX Appraised Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

property TAX Appraised Value

NEED someone / Professional to Help GO before the Wharton county Appraisal district

Gill, Denson and Company Tax Advisors
    Property Tax Reduction Service More than 80% of Our Clients Received a Tax Appraisal Reduction Last Year! Get Started Our Tax Reduction Process Our team develops a

Comment

Originally posted by MR. L. View Post
      NEED someone / Professional to Help GO before the Wharton county Appraisal district
      im curious why you would not fight the board yourself? Most of the big property tax fighters use a computer software. For 5 years in a row the people I hired showed 0 deduction in tax. I got educated and did it myself with success. This was Galveston county.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

im curious why you would not fight the board yourself? Most of the big property tax fighters use a computer software. For 5 years in a row the people I hired showed 0 deduction in tax. I got educated and did it myself with success. This was Galveston county.
        I thought they only got paid on the savings ? At a minimum everybody needs to protest appraisal and bury them in them. I read that only 14% on average dispute their appraisals. I sent in protest on mine, Grayson county, with lots of pictures of "condition of property"...last time I did it they lowered them, waiting on reply for online one then decide on next move.

Comment

Also, that percentage is against total appraisal value savings, not taxable liability savings.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
            Also, that percentage is against total appraisal value savings, not taxable liability savings.
            oh.....a bunch of mine is Ag which has high value but no taxes......

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

can you share the computer software you mention please

Comment

We brag in Texas that we have no state income tax. The result is that those that aspire to own property get to pay for everything.

Comment

Appraisals have gone through the roof. The acre my house sits on went from $7,900 to $37,000. I’m going to see them soon. That’s b s

Comment

Mine jumped 11K in Wharton County. I have never disputed, but I think I will this year. Just a pain-but at this price my house me be for sale.

Comment

I guess Wharton County is getting us all this year. Hopefully we will all protest. It is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Mine appraisal went up 40k this year, glad mine are frozen! I feel sorry for my kids when they inherit this little 4 acre place.

Comment

This is going to sound weird, but my appraisal went down this year in Harris County.

Anyone else seeing this?

Comment

Recent article I read about appraisals nation wide, not just in Texas, is that they have been going up for sure but the interesting thing is that it stated that the only ones benefiting from the rise in protests is the AGENTS!!! I suggest folks do the protests themselves as they are the only ones that really care and they know the property better than anyone. I also always suggest folks be realistic and get to know what is ACTUALLY going on with properties close to them and what they are selling for rather than just insist that there is no way a property is worth a certain amount. Often times they are worth more than they think even if not as much as the appraisal districts might say. Good luck. I also know some folks in different markets in Texas that valuations did go down this year.

Comment

Is it worth protesting if they didn't raise the value this year? They raised it last year a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X