3 trout…..croakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I'm calling BS on a 30lb sack today. Or even this week. Unless he's on private water.

Matter fact I'd put money on he can't catch a dirty 30 in one day without hiring it out
    You saying he can’t catch ~25 1lb to 1-1-2lb fish? He didn’t say how many fish made a 30lb sack

Comment

And what about the sheaphead, flounder, and blackdrum? No love? More meat in the freezer.

Comment

Sheepshead prolly best eating fish in the bay. Flounder, well as I say, never met one that I wouldn’t put in the stringer (within legal limits of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

You saying he can’t catch ~25 1lb to 1-1-2lb fish? He didn’t say how many fish made a 30lb sack
          A "sack" is considered 5 fish.

Comment

I'm calling BS on a 30lb sack today. Or even this week. Unless he's on private water.

Matter fact I'd put money on he can't catch a dirty 30 in one day without hiring it out
            We didn’t. Started off on fire. Ended up with a little over 21. Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Did someone say live scope!!!! Working on 30 pound sack today.

Croaker soakers fly rainbow flags.
              What does this have to do with soaking croaker or the 3 trout limit?

Comment

A "sack" is considered 5 fish.
                That is correct.
                I've done it once in my life, on a very cold and cloudy February day back in 92 or 93 (before LS) , bumping crawfish colored rattle traps off of stumps in 7 feet of water.. Still my best day bass fishing in my 58 years on this earth. Remember it like it was yesterday. 5 fish were 32lbs and some change. The biggest was 7.9 and I turned loose many in the 4-5 pound range that day.

Comment

Are we no longer mad at the three fish trout limit if we can catch a sack of bass? Just making sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt Napper View Post
                    Are we no longer mad at the three fish trout limit if we can catch a sack of bass? Just making sure.
                    Not mad here and never have been, but changing the limit to 3 won't help for very long.
                    That just leaves more fish in the bays to die during the next freeze, and that is coming.

Comment

No, I go enough it don't bother me. And I'm hoping all the salt life croaker guys give up, buy live scope and play pac man with ditch pickles instead

Comment

I’m still mad about the no longer 10 trout limit. Talk about some fish fry’s!

Comment

No, we are mad that the trout fishermen are adopting the mentality of b*******s. Before too long, you will be chastised for not releasing all you catch and how many fish are in your ‘sack’.

Comment

Croaker soakers feed Double Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              Croaker soakers feed Double Down.
                              Yes I do on both!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

No, we are mad that the trout fishermen are adopting the mentality of b*******s. Before too long, you will be chastised for not releasing all you catch and how many fish are in your ‘sack’.
                                Well, you're smart. Till you ain't also

Comment

Working...
                                X