Arthritis in the ankles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthritis in the ankles?

Anyone on here deal with this. For the last month, my ankles have been stiff and pretty painful. If I sit for very long, they get tightened up. If I stay moving they are better. I've had some arthritis in my hands since I was pretty young. They have been hurting more lately as well. The ankles feel similar to a sprained ankle with very sharp pain where the tendons and ligaments connect. I'm usually pretty good at dealing with pain, but this is really getting on my nerves.

I have had it for years. Weak ankles, flat feet. The thing that helps me the most is not to keep shoes too long no matter how much I like them. New ones every 6 months. Voltaren creme helps, Aleve when its really bad.

Comment

Ankles, knees, lower back, and now starting in my hands--

Comment

I’d see a doctor because I’d want to know what it is, what it might look like going forward, and what my options for mitigation are.

Comment

Might be gout. It's not always in the toes. Go to your Dr

Comment

Gout is a possibility. See a Dr.

Spend money on good socks and shoes. Took me a long time to learn that good socks are just as important as good shoes/boots.

Comment

Ive got a Dr. appointment on monday. Hopefully we can get something figured out. I did a little research on gout as well. The symptoms I'm having seem to be closer to arthritis

Comment

Working...
              X