Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream trip right there.

Comment

Thats awesome! Thanks for taking us along! My buddy and his wife are having lunch 5k feet up the mountain in Spain right now after an Ibex! Awesome pics!!

Comment

A trip of a live time. Congratulations.

Comment

wowzers! What an epic trip. Congrats.

Comment

Instant classic, congrats and appreciate you taking the time to share.

Rwc

Comment

Glad to share! Was truly an amazing trip!!

Comment

Just seeing this sir!!!!
                Yep, yall did it right. I need to book my second half of the Spanish Slam in the next year or so. The first half was a BLAST and the wife loved it also. We are already talking about Portugal so bowhunting for a week would be right up my alley.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Just seeing this sir!!!!
                  Yep, yall did it right. I need to book my second half of the Spanish Slam in the next year or so. The first half was a BLAST and the wife loved it also. We are already talking about Portugal so bowhunting for a week would be right up my alley.
                  Yessir Spain is just amazing. Honestly felt a little sad being done..but then I was like I haven’t hunted Boc on Mallorca island🤔 We have in mind Portugal aswell. So if you find a good hunt there let me know, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                    Yessir Spain is just amazing. Honestly felt a little sad being done..but then I was like I haven’t hunted Boc on Mallorca island🤔 We have in mind Portugal aswell. So if you find a good hunt there let me know, lol!
                    Will do but most are hunting Spain and then just being beach bums in Portugal......lol. The draw with Portugal is that the cost's are HALF of Spain for vacations.

Comment

ALL of that is SO awesome! Congratulations on your slam

Comment

Who'd you go with I'm wanting to get a beceite, Looks like a good trip. congrats

Comment

Originally posted by ReevesZ2 View Post
                          Who'd you go with I'm wanting to get a beceite, Looks like a good trip. congrats
                          I booked through Global Pursuit. If you’re interested in more info pm me. Also if you are truly interested in hunting a Beceite you need to jump on it. They are having a heck of a time w/scabies on those. They very may well loose all of them entirely

Comment

Wow, trip of a lifetime there, thanks for sharing it with us.

Comment

Thanks for the Visual and Mind Trip... Awesome!!

David G

Comment

Heck of a trip

Comment

Working...
                                X