Looking for a Coastal Rental with a Lighted Fishing Pier for Night Time Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 of us are renting a place on Baffin next week, I will post our results,
    I have rented both of the above properties in Port Mansfield, they are nice and do have decent fishing from 12am - 5Am
    if that’s your preference

Comment

The Ranch House on Baffin Bay. I have stayed there twice.Great fishing, Lighted Pier, great accomidations. Riveria, Texas.
      The Ranch House provides access to wonderful saltwater fishing, lounging by a pool, and relaxing among palm trees and warm sea breezes. Explore our site to book your next Baffin Bay vacation rental!

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
        4 of us are renting a place on Baffin next week, I will post our results,
        I have rented both of the above properties in Port Mansfield, they are nice and do have decent fishing from 12am - 5Am
        if that’s your preference
        Dang brown tide , made for nearly every day to almost be a zero , covered 80 miles one day and 4 of us only landed 1 flounder and 1 23 inch speck , water was slimy from alazon bay to bottom of the land cut
        water clarity was about 6-8 inches
        some small drum off the lights , but no trout under the lights unfortunately
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-10-2024, 04:08 PM.

Comment

I'm headed down to my old hometown and rented this place on the south end of Sabine Lake near the causeway into Louisiana. Getting together with my brothers and cousins for a few days. The pier is 700 ft. long with green underwater lights and floodlights. I'll let you know how the fishing goes. I talked to the owner a few days ago and he has quit fishing out of his boat.

Rent this vacation home in Port Arthur, TX – Sleeps 8 guests • 3 Bedrooms • 3.5 Bathrooms • $302 avg/night • Read 1 reviews and view 40 photos! Surrounded by greenery and Sabine Lake views, this private waterfront home is the perfect escape for avid anglers or families seeking a peaceful getaway to the South Texas wilderness.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
            I'm headed down to my old hometown and rented this place on the south end of Sabine Lake near the causeway into Louisiana. Getting together with my brothers and cousins for a few days. The pier is 700 ft. long with green underwater lights and floodlights. I'll let you know how the fishing goes. I talked to the owner a few days ago and he has quit fishing out of his boat.

https://evolve.com/vacation-rentals/...-arthur/498211
            Might wanna look into catfish and crappie rigs for fishing right now

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

Might wanna look into catfish and crappie rigs for fishing right now
              Agreed. Lots of fresh water flowing in right now. We're hoping the two high tides each day will at least bring in a few reds.

Comment

Working...
              X