No announcement yet.

*Dallas Stars* Post Season '24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think Hakipaa coming back. His knee is done. Vancouver just lost one of their best scorers to a blood clot issue. Edmonton will have the same effect as Colorado because of Mcdavid. Any call they can give them they will. Their defense and goaltending is suspect though.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post

Where are you hearing Hakanpaa return? Heck at this point, even if he is ready you have to keep him out, scratch Lundqvist, and roll with Petro.
      Ive just been hearing he’s close, so I figured the extra time would get him in the series. I’ve been hearing that 2nd hand from someone who follows the day to day closely…so take it for whatever that’s worth.

id rather get Vancouver just so I do t have to hear the TV crew felate McDavid and Drsaisaitl for 3 hours every other night.

Comment

I don’t care who we get. The media were Avs whores last round. They wanted the Avs to win. Bring on whoever!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Ive just been hearing he’s close, so I figured the extra time would get him in the series. I’ve been hearing that 2nd hand from someone who follows the day to day closely…so take it for whatever that’s worth.

id rather get Vancouver just so I do t have to hear the TV crew felate McDavid and Drsaisaitl for 3 hours every other night.
          There was a little bit of rumor that he could pull a Vegas GK Mark Stone and be back for the second round but that was the last I've heard and that was after we went up 3-2 on Vegas. Being his injury has actually been released as a knee injury, and not the normal "undisclosed", my bet is he won't see the ice or active roster the rest of the playoffs like quackerback said.

I might be muting the tv and listening to the radio for this next series.

Comment

We owe Edmonton for that game 7 OT goal at Reunion. The Todd Marchant break away. That shiz happened right in front of me as I was at that game.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8136.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	26796727 Wanna feel old…

Comment

Game day!

Hakanpaa and Hintz are day to day last I heard. I think they have to go into this series with the mind set of Hintz being out the whole series. Disciplined play like they did against vegas, staying out of the penalty box, I think this series should be less stressful than the first two rounds. hoping we see Petro in the lineup eating up 10+ min of ice time.

Earlier time of 7:30 start time. Ready to see the McDreis go down after their average at best competition they have faced this post season.

Comment

If the offense has any struggle this game I would like to see Mav draw in next game. His playmaking could be a difference maker

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing him on the ice. CO and EDM are not good fits for Faksa or Dellandrea, Faksa more so, I think Bourque could be a possibility. Especially with how PD likes to swap and roll 4 lines until he finds the right combos.

Comment

Can someone please get Celina Ray to enunciate national anthem words / lyrics? Maddening.

Comment

Son of a..

Comment

Well the trend continues… losing game 1 of a series now 6 or 7 in a row

Comment

That one hurt

Comment

Just take game 2 and go to Edmonton 1-1. I'm confident.

Comment

Not a good showing for Dallas by any means. I don't know that Edmonton could have played more to the top end of their ability in this one. No reason to worry IMO. Saturday will hopefully be a very different game that continues through this series.

Comment

Working...
                                X