DFW Bathroom Remodel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW Bathroom Remodel

The MRS is wearing me down to redo the shower in our bathroom, paint cabinets, replace sinks, etc. Anybody know a contractor in DFW/Plano that's trustworthy and doesnt break the bank?
    Quotes I got from random groups i found on google were astronomical.

Good luck, my mom is going through this right now. Getting quotes from $50k-85k. It is ridiculous... she isn't asking for anything special or over the top.

Comment

Agreed CTR - it’s nuts. Figured someone on here would know a good contractor that isn’t that high

Comment

I’m a gc in Flower Mound. We serve Plano. Holler if you’d like me to come give you a quote. Thanks
        Adam Boertje
        972-670-8027

Comment

I’m too far and too booked. But I beg of you to do your research and call reference…. A bunch of them!!!!! I see train wreck showers all the time. If they ain’t busy right now…. There’s a good reason. Bathrooms are expensive. Every trade is involved in one. Framing, Sheetrock, plumber, electrician, cabinet, countertops, glass, tile, paint, trim. Most expensive square footage in a home

Comment

Check out Shelton Construction in White Settlement. He built my house and is a strong Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
              Good luck, my mom is going through this right now. Getting quotes from $50k-85k. It is ridiculous... she isn't asking for anything special or over the top.
              This makes me just want to rent vs buying a home that needs updating or just building another house on land outside of a neighborhood.

Comment

Craig Goodwin
                (817) 992-4241

tell him FND sent ya.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                    Thats crazy. I gutted 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and replaced with new knotty alder cabinets and granite, plus new flooring, removed popcorn, texture ceilings and 3 rooms and new paint and flooring throughout for 65K. I did all the tear out and paid my cousin 5K for his GC help with part of it. This was in 2013 though.

Comment

That was 10 years ago. Lol

ALOT has changed. Sheetrock is $15-18 a sheet vs $5

my labor in just then past 4 years has increased 150% and I’ve seen this across the board

Comment

Working...
                      X