AC recommendation? . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC recommendation? . .

I will have to replace the AC at my Lakehouse this year and looking for recommendations . . It is a 16 x 76 mobile home . . It's 19 years old . .

Mini splits

Comment

not a ton of choices on mobile homes. Just make sure to put a good media filter on it and not just the junk filtration they come with. No reason to get crazy. Normal 14 seer cheap system is what I would put if it were my lake house. Cheap, reliable, and easy to get fixed quick if you show up to it not working. Put in a wifi thermostat so you can turn it on when you are on the way. which lake? I may be able to help

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
        not a ton of choices on mobile homes. Just make sure to put a good media filter on it and not just the junk filtration they come with. No reason to get crazy. Normal 14 seer cheap system is what I would put if it were my lake house. Cheap, reliable, and easy to get fixed quick if you show up to it not working. Put in a wifi thermostat so you can turn it on when you are on the way. which lake? I may be able to help
        This

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
          Tbend . .

Comment

If your ducts are in the floor you will need to go with an inertherm air handler which is a special blower for that type duct system.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
              If your ducts are in the floor you will need to go with an inertherm air handler which is a special blower for that type duct system.
              What is so special about the Intertherm air handler? I have the same size MH and plan to use a Goodman vertical downdraft.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post

What is so special about the Intertherm air handler? I have the same size MH and plan to use a Goodman vertical downdraft.
                A mobile home requires a high static motor because the odd duct situation

Comment

A trailer at the Bend?? Just get window units like everybody else!! Have money left over to buy more Aggie Kool-Aid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    A trailer at the Bend?? Just get window units like everybody else!! Have money left over to buy more Aggie Kool-Aid!!
                    I'm on the Texas side of the lake . . Just sayin . . 😁
                    Last edited by preaux40; 04-09-2024, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post

Tbend . .
                      several hours too far away, but good luck to ya!

Comment

Working...
                      X