Should I sell????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I sell????

I have 8 pair of eclipse glasses that are like new, only worn once. The next total eclipse is in North Africa in 2027. Thinking I could get a jump on the market? What to do?

I would hold off. Procrastinators will pay more at the last minute.

Comment

I think you should hold on to 'em. They'll be 3 times the price in 2027!

Comment

I think the next one is in South America this summer but not sure. Regardless, one of the places they can be sent is Astronomers Without Borders. They get em from place to place..prolly focusing on some of the places that would otherwise not have em. There's likely other places doing the same. Can't remember which place the wife was talking about sending them.

Comment

are we talking about the .99 walmart ones.....or some higher end Costa quality eclipse glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            are we talking about the .99 walmart ones.....or some higher end Costa quality eclipse glasses?
            Whataburger.

Comment

I will bid $15.

You send me the glasses and $15 and I will take them off of your hands so you don’t have to worry about it.

Comment

I think you should plan an African hunt and plan to barter the glasses for part of the costs. It should get you a couple of soda pops once you hit the ground. Or……you could get mugged and relieved of your burden.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                  I will bid $15.

You send me the glasses and $15 and I will take them off of your hands so you don’t have to worry about it.
                  Let me check with my financial advisor and will let you know.

Comment

Working...
                  X