Los Cazadores Stonewall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Los Cazadores Stonewall

Checking to see if anyone has taken their bow to Cazadores Stonewall for new strings, fitted for draw length, and had it zeroed at varying distances? Currently switching from a redhead Krypktik to a Hoyt Nitrum. Located in Kerrville and was told to go there for tuning and adjustments.

James took care of me when I needed help with my bow.

Bisch

Comment

X2 Yes, James and his staff do great work!

Jason Slocum

Comment

Awesome thanks guys!

Comment

Been going there since the first week they opened but never had any work done on my bows. Seem to stay pretty busy and friendly enough.

Comment

Have not been in there yet but Leading Edge in Boerne is a short drive from Kerrville and where I take mine and my sons bow

Comment

James is one of the best in the business. He won’t let you leave until you’re 100% squared away & happy.

Comment

James helped me out when he was still Bow Pros. Stand up dude.

Comment

I took my new Lift 29.5 there last November when I needed help with tuning while I was at our Blanco lease. James quickly changed out the top hats and had me shooting bullet holes within a few shots. They also helped Les set up his new Phase 4. They were very knowledgeable and friendly.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    I took my new Lift 29.5 there last November when I needed help with tuning while I was at our Blanco lease. James quickly changed out the top hats and had me shooting bullet holes within a few shots. They also helped Les set up his new Phase 4. They were very knowledgeable and friendly.

Michael, planning on going back soon and getting a new setup! Love your videos, Im in Kerrville and hunt in Leakey, hopefully run into you one day out here!

Comment

James and the guys have helped my son and I out a number of times. Great service and good people. Highly recommend!

Comment

I've gone by there many times heading to and from my lease. Never been in there. Had no idea they had a bow shop in there. I'll stop by next time i'm headed to the lease.

Comment

I’m in the same boat my old bow guy closed up his shop so been looking for a new shop. Luckily this place is just down the road from my Hill Country lease, I need a new string,arrows and tune up. I’ll be heading up there next week to drop it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Codyrgrs View Post

Michael, planning on going back soon and getting a new setup! Love your videos, Im in Kerrville and hunt in Leakey, hopefully run into you one day out here!
                            Awesome! Thank you. I look forward to meeting you soon!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                            X