Looking to dump Direct TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
    Have a question. Do all the "streaming tv" providers offer the ability to pause, rewind and watch later if you miss it? Kind of like a DVR?

Mainly for the sports stuff.?.?

J
    Yes they do, we have direct tv streaming and you can record, pause, & rewind just like a traditional provider.

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
      Have a question. Do all the "streaming tv" providers offer the ability to pause, rewind and watch later if you miss it? Kind of like a DVR?

Mainly for the sports stuff.?.?

J
      I don’t have experience with them all butYoutube TV pause, rewind etc and where ever you stop watching a show whether in mid show or along the way in a series you can easily pick back up where you left off from and TV anywhere

Comment

Get rid of the direct dish and go to direct TV streaming. Less cost same experience.

Comment

We’re about to go all StarLink in Wise County. Does anyone know if you can watch Rangers games on the FUBO?

Comment

I hated fubo. I know its the only way to stream the astros, outside of directv stream, but fubo sucks. It would always buffer and have to load. Youtube tv is so much better in that aspect. However no astros.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post

Yes they do, we have direct tv streaming and you can record, pause, & rewind just like a traditional provider.
              Originally posted by bboswell View Post

I don’t have experience with them all butYoutube TV pause, rewind etc and where ever you stop watching a show whether in mid show or along the way in a series you can easily pick back up where you left off from and TV anywhere
              Thanks for the information all.

J

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post

No contract with Direct TV Stream
                There was when I was looking to change.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  I hated fubo. I know it’s the only way to stream the astros, outside of directv stream, but fubo sucks. It would always buffer and have to load. Youtube tv is so much better in that aspect. However no astros.
                  I’ve never had a buffering issue with Fubo. We do have 600mb internet service though.

Comment

I hated fubo. I know its the only way to stream the astros, outside of directv stream, but fubo sucks. It would always buffer and have to load. Youtube tv is so much better in that aspect. However no astros.
                    That's strange. I've had FUBO for a few years now and never once had a buffering issue.

Comment

We ditched Direct TV after 25 years a few months ago. We Fubo and no complaints. Get our local channels and can stream Astros games.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                        We’re about to go all StarLink in Wise County. Does anyone know if you can watch Rangers games on the FUBO?
                        Yes, Fubo has both the Rangers and Astros channels

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post

That's strange. I've had FUBO for a few years now and never once had a buffering issue.
                          I haven't noticed any buffering on fubo, but youtubetv's app is miles ahead of fubo in terms of functionality and layout.

Comment

try adjusting the level of High Def on the streaming device, I had the same issue with Chromecast and discovered that there were 2 or 3 levels of high def, after changing to lowest level of high def we have zero buffering issues

Comment

Working...
                            X