Crude oil prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crude oil prices

Crude prices are blowing up. Buy your travel tickets now. It’s coming I would think.

FJB is refilling the SPR (which should not have been drawn down in the first place). Crude and gas prices will go up. This helps Putin fund his war machine. Simultaneously, he is denying permits for exporting LNG.
    Last edited by 100%TtId; 04-04-2024, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I think this whole deal with the eclipse is nothing more than subterfuge for the higher fuel prices brought on by the Biden administration’s policies on domestic fuel production.

Argue with me.

Comment

It has nothing to do with the eclipse. It has to do with Foreign relations- replacing reserves- and several other foreign and domestic situations.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          FJB is refilling the SPR (which should not have been drawn down in the first place). Crude and gas prices will go up. This helps Putin fund his war machine. Simultaneously, he is denying permits for exporting LNG.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            It has nothing to do with the eclipse. It has to do with Foreign relations- replacing reserves- and several other foreign and domestic situations.
            I know. I was making a “Wag the Dog” joke. I guess it fell flat. Not unlike several others I’ve tried to throw.

I’m usually better than this.

Comment

Has to do with inflation. Oil is one of the first to go up and start the process. Silver and gold have been rallying also. Only took the markets 2 years to figure this out. The real inflation starts in 4-10 months is my guess...just like the 80's. Anyone who believes in a "soft landing" is naive and gullible.

Comment

It actually has to do with OPEC and Iran being a major player there. Along with inflation- policy- and Reserves

Comment

When one has your level of intelligence, one should not let their standards sag. Just sayin’.

Comment

It actually has to do with OPEC and Iran being a major player there. Along with inflation- policy- and Reserves
                    Commercial inventories are increasing not the US Reserves.

Comment

Yet most people are only paying attn to the eclipse & other important stuff...trump tried to top it off when pricing was crazy low, but the swamp put a stop to it.

It's mind boggling to watch fjb say it's too expensive now yet would drop the same coin on ukraine in a heartbeat...everything this admin does is on purpose.

All of you are selfish for not buying ev's.

Comment

FJB I wish we could just wip the whole government clean

Comment

The Eagle Ford is rocking and rolling again. Drill baby drill.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            The Eagle Ford is rocking and rolling again. Drill baby drill.
                            Election time. Drill baby drill! ....and vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Election time. Drill baby drill! ....and vote.
                              Democrats hate guns and oil but dang they sell them the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X