Clear All

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3306.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	26761574
    gonna be a bummer
    Its not slowing the party down one bit. Im starting to understand, most of them arent here for the eclipse.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3306.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	26761574
      gonna be a bummer
      So when it’s cloudy it doesn’t get dark?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
        From a person working at the ranch west of Burnet where a big eclipse event is being held
        "I work out at Revelie peak Ranch as there mechanic, Not to be rude BUT the people out there make Austin people look normal."
        ((hysterical laughter!))

Comment

My son owns a high fence ranch next to Reville Peak Ranch. The stories are true

Comment

A rancher less than a mile from Reville Peak called the Deputy Sheriff on two trespassing guys dressed up in Wolf Costumes. The deputy talked to the doped up California fools & told them the rancher was coming to shoot them with his 30-30 since they were dressed up as predators. He said he had never seen two guys run for the fence so fast! WELCOME TO TEXAS YOU IDIOTS!

Comment

Some moron is going to catch a load of 7 shot in the butt before this is over

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                A rancher less than a mile from Reville Peak called the Deputy Sheriff on two trespassing guys dressed up in Wolf Costumes. The deputy talked to the doped up California fools & told them the rancher was coming to shoot them with his 30-30 since they were dressed up as predators. He said he had never seen two guys run for the fence so fast! WELCOME TO TEXAS YOU IDIOTS!
                Read this 3 different times and it was 3 different locations every time

Comment

I gotta drive from Round Rock to Ft Worth tomorrow. Always heavy traffic on Sundays - wonder how many extra eclipse tourists there will be clogging I-35.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                    Best story about the idiocy of foreigners so far!

Comment

Oh wow............I dang sure ain't into this God made natural occurrence like the long weekend nuts being described by some folks.
                      But dang, is this really destroying your day(s)?
                      Traffic big whoop, it will pass. Visitors with money for local economies, a BIG thank you is in order. Visitors that are goof balls that make for funny stories years from now. Alot of drunks and druggies, nothing new. Also alot of folks with families doing something together, which is always nice to witness.
                      My life ain't ever gonna be a complaint factory over things that amount to a hill a beans. People watching is just another pass time for us........and it is hilarious!

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

So when it’s cloudy it doesn’t get dark?
                      Sheeeee..............don't let them in on the secret!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post

Read this 3 different times and it was 3 different locations every time
                        LOL.........I will add East Texas version tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post

Did you know San Saba County has a temporary burn ban? From the 6th through the 9th..
                          Yes. I know. The State Park will still allow campfires though.

Comment

Has there been any bigfoot sightings yet from a Yankee?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Oh wow............I dang sure ain't into this God made natural occurrence like the long weekend nuts being described by some folks.
                              But dang, is this really destroying your day(s)?
                              Traffic big whoop, it will pass. Visitors with money for local economies, a BIG thank you is in order. Visitors that are goof balls that make for funny stories years from now. Alot of drunks and druggies, nothing new. Also alot of folks with families doing something together, which is always nice to witness.
                              My life ain't ever gonna be a complaint factory over things that amount to a hill a beans. People watching is just another pass time for us........and it is hilarious!

Sheeeee..............don't let them in on the secret!!!
                              Yep you nailed it. This shall pass as we all know. As another posted on the money spent on deer hunting etc., we all have our things we spend our funds on while others may think we are not all there.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                I gotta drive from Round Rock to Ft Worth tomorrow. Always heavy traffic on Sundays - wonder how many extra eclipse tourists there will be clogging I-35.
                                I would plan on taking 281 and avoid 35 altogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X