Rockport Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockport Fishing

I am headed down the 2nd-7th, and have not fished the area for many years. I am bringing my wave runners and plan to fish from them.I would appreciate any advice on the best methods and areas for that time of year. I would also like to invite anyone interested, to join us, it will be me and the wife.
    thanks
    Bert

Check out Aransas Pass fishing report on YouTube. Lots of places you can get to with your wave runner.

Comment

Going blind, the first place I'd check out would be Allen's byte and the work north the San Jose shoreline.

Comment

There should be bait pouring in through the jetties at this time of year. Find it and you’ll find the fish.

Comment

Super flats. Allen’s if you run across. But Traylor to the Bayou should hold fish as well this time of year.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              Check out Aransas Pass fishing report on YouTube. Lots of places you can get to with your wave runner.
              are you referring to this channel?-

Comment

Awesome report, I’m getting excited!

Comment

Yep. That’s the report.

Comment

Last night on the pier in Bayside….catfish

Comment

getting excited, Need to mount the gps depth sounder I bought,

Comment

Anyone with a personal fishing reports from the area?

Comment

It blew about 30 mph this weekend so probably not many reports.

Comment

I am south of AP a few miles and plenty of trout- just walked in the door. Knocked out a 2 man limit in about an hour. Sand / grass bed shorelines in 3-4 ft

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                              It blew about 30 mph this weekend so probably not many reports.
                              Tides were super high when we went to the beach. We crossed back over across with the Ferry and went to the channel. Whitting and catfish. I had one big hit but didn’t land it.

Comment

Working...
                              X