Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Options for homeowners insurance??

Two articles

As insurance costs rise, Florida homeowners are given a new option (yahoo.com)

The home insurance market is crumbling. These owners are paying the price (yahoo.com)​​
    Last edited by Huntingfool; 03-30-2024, 05:18 AM.

Very simple math problem. Company makes money or loses money. What to do - what to do??
    California is now telling home insurers what they can charge - soo they are leaving the state.
    We started this company to make money...

Comment

I stopped reading the article about the obligatory gay couple, whose insurance went up, when the article blamed it all on climate change. I'd like to punch every crappy journalist right in the taint.

Yes, Insurance rates are high. So is everything else. Elections have consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I stopped reading the article about the obligatory gay couple, whose insurance went up, when the article blamed it all on climate change. I'd like to punch every crappy journalist right in the taint.

Yes, Insurance rates are high. So is everything else. Elections have consequences.
        facts

Comment

Once your mortgage is payed off you have more options.
          it can be fairly cheap if you don't want it rebuilt when it is destroyed.

Comment

Working...
          X