Fighting for their lives in Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting for their lives in Mexico

Vigilante groups take on Mexico cartels (youtube.com)

A 10 year old video? even worse now..

Comment

Those groups become new cartels most of the time anyway.

Comment

I am sorry I did not realize it was an old video

Comment

Some folks are fighting…

A Mexican mob fatally beat a woman to death on Thursday in the city of Taxco because she was suspected of kidnapping and killing an 8-year-old girl, officials say.

Comment

I think we better worry about our problem with them up here and they can deal with theirs however they see fit. There's trash up here aiding the Cartel. If caught they need to face the death penalty is what needs to happen. They want to play that game so it should finish the way the Cartel would finish it.

It's already out of hand. The whole mess is. The Mexican government doesn't want to do anything about it and neither does ours. They're probably getting paid by the same people. I've said it for years and it still rings true. We'll send our military overseas to shoot a bunch of ragheads we'll never see but our government lets terrorists right next door to us do whatever the hell they want and enter our country whenever they want to. It's a bunch of bull. There's killers and who knows what else entering and leaving the United States every day. And they don't have much of an issue doing it.

​​​​​​If I had my way anyone associated with the cartel in Mexico that's caught in the United States and anyone caught helping them from our side would take a ride in a helicopter across the border and kicked out the door. After they recovered a few bodies smashed on the pavement maybe they'd get the idea that ain't gonna fly over here any better than they could.
            Last edited by okrattler; 03-30-2024, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X