El Campo Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Campo Texas

We are visiting my brother in-law this weekend in El Campo, Texas. He is the minister over a Methodist church. Any members in he area? Any suggestions for great restaurants?

Greek Brothers

Comment

Make a trip to Hiljie Smokehouse.

Get some kolaches from Mikeska’s (don’t get the BBQ)
      Last edited by Greenheadless; 03-29-2024, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Greek Brothers is all they got and it’s really good, me and the wife go a couple times a month

Comment

Greeks is pretty good . Pinchers ain’t to bad either .

Comment

When I did a job down there last year, I ate at pinchers and Junior's BBQ every visit. I liked them both.

Comment

Was born there in 1955. Off of Mechanic street I believe

Comment

I work just down the road a few times a year. I make my way to Greek Brothers at least once every trip.

Comment

Most of the guys from my lease are from EC. Last time I was down during duck season we went to praseks and to mikeskas.

Did you brother in law go shoot a doe this past year with a member of the church?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    Was born there in 1955. Off of Mechanic street I believe
                    I was born there in 1970 - Nightingale Hospital- I think Dr Arbuckle or McMasters delivered me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                      Most of the guys from my lease are from EC. Last time I was down during duck season we went to praseks and to mikeskas.

Did you brother in law go shoot a doe this past year with a member of the church?
                      Yes sir. He did shoot his first deer. Name is Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post

I was born there in 1970 - Nightingale Hospital- I think Dr Arbuckle or McMasters delivered me.
                        Dr Arbuckle at Nightingale in '64..... small world

Los Cucos has decent Mexican food and cold beer

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post

Yes sir. He did shoot his first deer. Name is Richard.
                          Good deal. He was on our lease. Hope he can come back next year! Unfortunately I wasn’t there

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post

Yes ! That was the hospital! We left there in 1960 and moved to Houston. I’m sure the hospital is long gone by now. My dad’s aunt and her husband had a Dodge dealership down there for a long time. They were the Millers.
                            Last edited by Hogmauler; 03-31-2024, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post

Good deal. He was on our lease. Hope he can come back next year! Unfortunately I wasn’t there
                              Awesome. He is also a veteran who served in Iraq. Thanks to the church member. I know he enjoyed it. I took him before but he was not successful with seeing anything that he could shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X