Hiring Field Service Technician Eaton Corporation - DFW area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiring Field Service Technician Eaton Corporation - DFW area

We have two positions open for Field Service Technician in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. In this role, you will perform on-site emergency repairs, start-up services and preventive maintenance on Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), power distribution and battery systems. You work from your house and travel to different job sites.

Basic Qualifications: High School Diploma, 2 years of Power Systems, Battery technologies and/or Electronics experience. Must have valid driver's license, pass customer entrance requirements and legally authorized to work in the US.

Preferred Qualifications: Associate's degree in electrical, Eletronic's or related field. Minimum 3 years' experience with Power Systems, Battery Technologies and/or Electronics. Ability to read Schematic drawings and knowledge of troubleshooting, test and repair techniques or Electrical Technology Certificate.

Skills: Ability to lift 75lbs, work with other CSEs, understanding of three phase circuit theory, basic use of hand tools, comply with safety standards, self-starter and motivator.

Starting Salary: $53k - $77k. Overtime/Double time with Sales commissioning also. You will be provided a company vehicle (Chevy Truck) that can be used for personal use with fuel card, tools, laptop, iPhone, clothing, etc. everything needed to work in the field.

Benefits: Weekly pay with OT, Health, Dental, Vision and Dependent Care Reimbursement, Vacation, Parental paid leave, short term and long-term Disability, Retirement Plan (4% Eaton contribution and 50% matching up to 6%), OJT, Educational Assistance, and more.

Go to Eaton Jobs and type in job number 20609 online to apply. We currently have two positions open that I will be filling the North Texas area.

Sounds like a great opportunity, wish I knew someone to recommend!

Comment

Oops!

Comment

Bump for a good boss

Comment

My nephew would be good for this, however no battery management system experience. He has however graduated from Texas state technical schools lineman program. Would they take someone like that and train them?

Comment

Battery maintenance is not required. Once he applies, our recruiters will talk with him and then forward me the contact if he meets the requirements. I would then discuss the job and go from there. We train our new employees on our OEM equipment through a mentoring program. If someone has the technical aptitude and learning skills we will provide them the training. Hope this helps.

Comment

Looking for a lifelong career, here’s your opportunity.

Comment

Working...
              X