Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In A Flash

In a Flash

And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.
    1 Corinthians 15:49, NIV

The Bible isn’t shy about telling us about our resurrection bodies. Job said, “And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God” (Job 19:26). Philippians 3:21 says Christ “will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body.” John wrote, “We know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him” (1 John 3:2). Revelation 21:4 says, “God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain.”

In 1 Corinthians 15, Paul wrote, “We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in the twinkling of an eye…. The dead will be raised incorruptible” (verses 51-52).

Yes, we endure pain and suffering here on earth, but because of the resurrection we’ll soon have glorified bodies, free of illness. What a glorious hope and wonderful anticipation! Shift your focus today toward what’s ahead!

There is a resurrection after death. Let this never be forgotten. The life that we live here in the flesh is not all.
J. C. Ryle

Turning Point Ministries​

Yep! AMEN.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen!!!! What a glorious day that will be.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Amen !

Comment

Amen! Come Lord Jesus, come.

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Working...
                  X