No announcement yet.

new remake movie road house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was horrible. McGregor’s acting was weak at best and I’ll tell him that to his face…

Comment

Had no plans to watch this, but the hate has gotten to me. Turning it on now.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Had no plans to watch this, but the hate has gotten to me. Turning it on now.
        Good luck, more**** than me. You can't dishonor the original actors is my take.

Comment

Ain't seen it but let's be real. The remake wasn't made for anyone who has seen the original.

They've been doing Shakespeare plays since he wrote them and still are with modern flair. Acting is always going to re-do what has already been done

Comment

Mcgregor the 🐐

Comment

I liked it

Comment

The original had a lot of boobies in it that helped conceal the terrible plot and shakey acting.

this one has no boobies and and even worse plot and shakier acting.

Comment

The first was bad. By any objective measure so....

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    The first was bad. By any objective measure so....
                    This is false information, ban this man!

”That girl’s got entirely too many brains to have an @ss like that”.~Sam Elliot

Comment

May have been the low expectations, but I didn't think it was terrible. I liked the way Gyllenhaal played the character and the scenery in the Keys was nice. The recasting was about what I expected and McGregor was really bad. He could've just played himself for the role and pulled it off. One more negative for a shirtless Post Malone.

Comment

I didn’t think it was bad, actually enjoyed watching it. Bewbs would’ve made it better, but they’d make any movie better!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          Ain't seen it but let's be real. The remake wasn't made for anyone who has seen the original.

They've been doing Shakespeare plays since he wrote them and still are with modern flair. Acting is always going to re-do what has already been done
                          Kinda my thought. Target audience these days purdy shallow and Hollywierd being what it is we just can't have our expectations very high. Plenty of fbombs, some special effects and with a splash of PC. Just think circus....or cowboys game...box of chocolates...never know what your gonna get. You Siskel and Ebert types are gonna have to chill a bit and just hope the popcorn is always fresh!

Comment

It was terrible. I immediately asked my girl if this movie was a joke. I endured it and figured out it was produced to be that way.

Comment

…and way too much cussing for what it was.

Comment

My wife just heard about this movie and her response really surprised me. “It can’t be any worse than the original “. I was flabbergasted, as she just loooooves Patrick Swazy. Oh well, I guess Dirty Dancing is her love story with Swazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X