new remake movie road house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new remake movie road house?

am a big fan of the first one with Swazey Sam Elliot, and Jeff Healy band .
    Last edited by waterdog; 03-27-2024, 06:39 PM.

I don't know why they can't make something new worth watching. Why remake the classics

Comment

Ahhhhh Conor MacGreggor… one of the all time great and inspiring thespians
      Last edited by K. Lane; 03-28-2024, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Can't make a good movie now. All the focus is on lbgtqsicko, equity, inclusive

Comment

the new roadhouse was beyond awful IMO and Connor McGregor is a horrible actor. zero stars. do not reccomend

Comment

I managed to watch for about 15 minutes until I turned it off. I've seen better acting and plot lines in X%X movies.

Comment

Heard it sucks and bad acting.

Comment

The same with the True Grit remake. Couldn't even make myself watch it.

Comment

Saw some of the clips. No thanks

Comment

Not sure why amyone would expect much from this flick as the original was pretty hoakie. Watched it the other night and thought Conners role was pretty cool for a hoakie movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                      The same with the True Grit remake. Couldn't even make myself watch it.
                      I generally agree that todays remakes are crap, but the Coen Brothers remake of True Grit is actually really good. That being said I will not be watching the new Road House, I’ve heard it’s straight garbage.

Comment

I haven’t watched it. But is anything mentioned about the sign over the urinals that’s says” don’t eat the big white mint”. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                          I managed to watch for about 15 minutes until I turned it off. I've seen better acting and plot lines in X%X movies.
                          Well, we now know what else you do 4fun!

Comment

Not that I am a part of the morality police by any means, but how does anyone associate with that piece of scum McGregor?
                            Cold-cocked a 65 year old man in a bar because he didn't want to take McGregor's shot of whiskey? Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
                              Not that I am a part of the morality police by any means, but how does anyone associate with that piece of scum McGregor?
                              Cold-cocked a 65 year old man in a bar because he didn't want to take McGregor's shot of whiskey? Disgusting.
                              Exactly!! That **** possesses every trait that I despise in a human being, and then some.

Comment

Working...
                              X