No announcement yet.

Best 10 man tent for Deer Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it isn't what you asked for, but would a small travel trailer or shed be a better option? I just couldn't imagine any tent holding up well enough to trust with any belongings inside for a whole season. But maybe I don't know tents well enough.

Comment

White Duck !
      Look at their Bell tents.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        I would do multiple tents. I have the Kodiak 10x14 and they are easy to put up.
        Do they come with stove jack?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

very true. We used one that was roughly 14x14 and with a stove, gear and cots, 3 men was it.
          What brand was it?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
            I know it isn't what you asked for, but would a small travel trailer or shed be a better option? I just couldn't imagine any tent holding up well enough to trust with any belongings inside for a whole season. But maybe I don't know tents well enough.
            We’re considering a 20’x40’ tough shed

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post

We’re considering a 20’x40’ tough shed
              I don't know the name of the wall tent. It was rented from an outfitter and put next to a cabin on the land we elk hunt on. I will say a 2 burner gas fish fryer will warm it in less than 10

The tuff shed sounds like a good idea. I have a 12x20 at my place. One queen, a bunk bed and a fold away cot. We have slept 4 but its usually 3. Still room for a good size shelf, heater and a tv on the wall

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

I don't know the name of the wall tent. It was rented from an outfitter and put next to a cabin on the land we elk hunt on. I will say a 2 burner gas fish fryer will warm it in less than 10

The tuff shed sounds like a good idea. I have a 12x20 at my place. One queen, a bunk bed and a fold away cot. We have slept 4 but its usually 3. Still room for a good size shelf, heater and a tv on the wall
                I’m gonna try and go 40 if I can bear the price I want to put a shower and a toilet in in it as well.

Comment

A small yurt?

Comment

Working...
                  X