Lamb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamb

Is there anywhere around Houston that sells lamb meat ? HEB shows it online but the store that has it is in Victoria. 😀 I’m in the northeast area near Bway 8 and 59.

I see it from time to time at Aldi. Also, saw it at Sam’s Club when I was there Monday (rack of lamb).

Comment

Thanks, i’ll check Sam’s and I think there is an Aldi in Baytown.

Comment

Costco

Comment

I think that Victoria must be a default location for the online advertising for HEB. I can't seem to get rid of the Victoria weekly flyer when I want to browse through their weekly ads. Our two HEBs in San Angelo usually have a few cuts of lamb. Ask if you can't locate it.

Comment

The H‑E‑B stores near me (Tomball) all have lamb in the butcher area display.

Comment

Sams will normally have the rack of ribs, ( sells for 2 arms, 2 legs, 10000 pounds of pea gravel ) but the wife likes it. So i have to buy it. Good luck. I will eat peanut butter sammiches

Comment

Had a lamb chop for dinner. Any big HEB has it. Ask them what they have in the cooler...

Comment

I eat lamb chops on a regular basis from Sam's club.

Comment

I believe most large format HEB's have them, but have definitely seen in Sam's as well for sure. .

Comment

I have Dorper lambs if you want to do your own butchering. We’re in Rosharon off of 288 South

Comment

Aldi. Just had a lamb chop for lunch.

Comment

HEB and Kroger have it in Cypress

Comment

Coming to the end of show season.... Contact your local FFA or School Program... Those kids would be honored to sell you a (very well fed) Lamb, Pig, Goat, Steer....

Comment

Costco has great lamb, probably half the price of my HEB.

Comment

Working...
                              X