Colorado Parks & Wildlife Newest Hires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Parks & Wildlife Newest Hires

For those of you that patronize Colorado every year during hunting season, I want to introduce you to the newest, highest qualified experts CPW could find:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1388
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	26753768

Views:	1351
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	26753769

Views:	1341
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	26753770

Views:	1339
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	26753771

Views:	1366
Size:	536.5 KB
ID:	26753772​​

If, for some reason, you feel these individuals deserve "Praise", here is CPW's contact information to let them know exactly how you feel about these highly qualified individuals. I have already reached out to Mr. Duncan, to let him know how I feel about his newest co-workers.

​​Travis Duncan
    Public Information Supervisor
    720-595-8294 / travis.duncan@state.co.us

DEI. Didn’t Earn It.

Comment

What's your point?

Comment

They knew what to put on their resumes for sure:

connected to non profits
        encompass social, racial injustice
        supporting underrepresented communities
        environmental disparities

Comment

Exactly what you would expect from a solid Blue state.

Comment

What were they hired to do?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              What were they hired to do?
              That is a fantastic question. As best I can tell, "advise Colorado Parks and Wildlife in making Colorado more equitable, inclusive, and accessible".

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                They knew what to put on their resumes for sure:

connected to non profits
                encompass social, racial injustice
                supporting underrepresented communities
                environmental disparities
                That all equates to communist.

Comment

Make no mistake about it. They were hired to paint hunting and hunters as antiquated and non essential to the times. They are animal rights extremists that are going to undermine the North American model of conservation and our rights as hunters in general. Ballot box biology is running rampant in Colorado and science is less important than an animals feelings. Colorado is on the fast track for hunting being a thing of the past

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post

That all equates to communist.
                    This may be true. It may not. This is not meant to be a political post. I posted this because there are a lot of us on here who hunt, fish, recreate, and in general visit Colorado, that use CPW services. We spend A LOT of money to visit Colorado, supporting the local economy in all sorts of ways. We pay a massive amount more than in-state residents to go to hunt an animal that in state residents have a massive advantage in hunting over us.

These 4 are not qualified to be on the board of Magicland in Fantasyville.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                      Make no mistake about it. They were hired to paint hunting and hunters as antiquated and non essential to the times. They are animal rights extremists that are going to undermine the North American model of conservation and our rights as hunters in general. Ballot box biology is running rampant in Colorado and science is less important than an animals feelings. Colorado is on the fast track for hunting being a thing of the past
                      this!

Comment

I need to see the three chicks neekid before I pass judgement. I like to keep an open mind and be inclusive in my neekid chick viewing. In the interest of equality, I like to see chicks from marginalized communities neekid too. I also strive for diversity in my ogling. I enjoy neekid chick off all races and hair colors.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

This may be true. It may not. This is not meant to be a political post. I posted this because there are a lot of us on here who hunt, fish, recreate, and in general visit Colorado, that use CPW services. We spend A LOT of money to visit Colorado, supporting the local economy in all sorts of ways. We pay a massive amount more than in-state residents to go to hunt an animal that in state residents have a massive advantage in hunting over us.

These 4 are not qualified to be on the board of Magicland in Fantasyville.
                          It’s purely political unfortunately. I’ve followed this closely and it’s a very uphill battle for sportsmen and women in that state right now. When the population of boulder, Denver, and ft Collins became 50.1% of the states population hunting became a target for the anti crowd. When people spend the majority of their time in the city and never experience nature for what it really is, they see it through a Disney mentality. That’s why we lost the spring black bear hunt and that’s why trapping is gone. Lion and bobcat hunting is under attack now….. it’s chipping away at our way of life because hunters can’t stop bickering amongst ourselves long enough to organize and take a stand.

Comment

This ^^^^^^

The biggest growth for supporters of government Parks & Wildlife Agencies are not the traditional people you would think.

With the decline in hunting and fishing activities, and the urbanization of the US, hikers, campers, bird watchers, and other ‘outdoors’ enthusiast are the future of their revenue streams. They are now aligning their staffing to their long term strategies.

TPWD identified this long ago and has been shifting as well.

Bubba J the hunter/fisherman is out. Cameron (his/her/him/she) state parks scavenger hunt extraordinaire is in.
                            Last edited by Greenheadless; 03-26-2024, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post

It’s purely political unfortunately. I’ve followed this closely and it’s a very uphill battle for sportsmen and women in that state right now. When the population of boulder, Denver, and ft Collins became 50.1% of the states population hunting became a target for the anti crowd. When people spend the majority of their time in the city and never experience nature for what it really is, they see it through a Disney mentality. That’s why we lost the spring black bear hunt and that’s why trapping is gone. Lion and bobcat hunting is under attack now….. it’s chipping away at our way of life because hunters can’t stop bickering amongst ourselves long enough to organize and take a stand.
                              I get it. And I agree. My purpose in this post is to contact the guy in charge of media relations (I posted his info, including direct number), and let him know your thoughts as well. This is the only way stuff like this is stopped.

Again. I completely agree. But I'm not about to lay down and say "that's just what's going to happen".

Comment

Working...
                              X