Brigdge collapse Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

I have also crossed at least a dozen times. My brother probably hundreds of times while he was living in Maryland. All our family friends in the suburbs are safe thank God.
    As far as intentional, I doubt they would have sent a mayday alert nor would they have chosen that port at the lowest traffic times on that bridge to send a global message to the world.
    Glad all are safe. Prayers for all those affected by this horrible accident. It's certainly going to change the travel dynamics in the region for a long-term.

Comment

I saw a post on another forum I agree with, no matter how bad the catastrophe seems, the failure of the Baltimore education system and crime are much worse thus making the bridge collapse not so bad after all.

Comment

6 workers presumed dead.

Comment

Can you imagine getting up in the morning and heading out for your shift—just as you do every morning—only this time, through no fault of your own, it will be the last time you do so?

((shuddering))

Comment

Biden said he road a train across that bridge many times

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
              I saw a post on another forum I agree with, no matter how bad the catastrophe seems, the failure of the Baltimore education system and crime are much worse thus making the bridge collapse not so bad after all.
              Too soon. But factually accurate.

Comment

Pretty sure it will come out that Trump owns the cargo ship.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I am keeping my tin foil hat off on this thread, but it is quite surprising they woke him up and got him on his uppers to address the issue this quickly.

Lara is definitely over the target.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                    Can you imagine getting up in the morning and heading out for your shift—just as you do every morning—only this time, through no fault of your own, it will be the last time you do so?

((shuddering))
                    That could and does happen anywhere at anytime

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Next it will be that his son died on that bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post

That could and does happen anywhere at anytime
                        Sad fact. I learned that many years ago when 8 guys were killed at a place I worked. Thankfully I was a couple hundred yards away when it happened. ( I didn't work in that area )

Comment

Under FJB Dept. Transportation one can see the stellar job that they are doing; multiple train derailments, airplanes losing critical parts during flight, and now this. If the moron in charge would quit telling us how a road is racist & instead focus on becoming competent maybe these types of events would subside.

Comment

Where's Mayor Pete??? Isn't he supposed to be Secretary of Transportation?
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

The same ship also crashed in 2016, seems like it doesn’t have a great record:
                              The container ship that caused Baltimore's Francis Scott Key Bridge to collapse also crashed in Belgium in 2016.

Comment

Bootyjuice showed up!

Comment

Working...
                                X