No announcement yet.

Riley is officially a Cisco Wrangler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations and Good Luck! I hope she wins enough to pay all of the expenses of owning a horse and going down the road in this day and time. If she can do that, will be at the Finals!
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Looking forward to seeing her on the Cowboy Channel one day!

Comment

That's great!~

Please tell her what my daughter learned in freshman orientation, I wish I was told that when I started college.

2 for 1.

When Cal Poly studied what factors correlated to academic achievement, they ruled out SAT scores, IQ scores, their major, if they partied, or how determined the student was to succeed. What they found students who spend 2 hours 'hitting the books' for every hour of class correlated the best with academic achievement. They were given a calendar with all 24 hours and told to write in their classes, when they would study and when they had free time.

Too late for me. I did it the hard way cramming for exams.

Comment

Greatness!!

Good Gosh where does the time go??

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            That's great!~

Please tell her what my daughter learned in freshman orientation, I wish I was told that when I started college.

2 for 1.

When Cal Poly studied what factors correlated to academic achievement, they ruled out SAT scores, IQ scores, their major, if they partied, or how determined the student was to succeed. What they found students who spend 2 hours 'hitting the books' for every hour of class correlated the best with academic achievement. They were given a calendar with all 24 hours and told to write in their classes, when they would study and when they had free time.

Only in California would they need to do a study to determine that studying leads to better grades.😂

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              That's great!~

2 for 1.

I would also say staying out of bars and avoiding the part scene.

Comment

Working...
              X