Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infallible Proofs

Infallible Proofs

He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs.
    Acts 1:3

Though Mark McGee grew up in a Christian home, he became a confirmed atheist and hosted a radio show that spouted geysers of liberal opinions and atheistic arguments. When the owner of the radio station changed to religious programming, Mark began interviewing Christians and playing Christian music. One day McGee interviewed Dr. Henry Morris, and he was amazed at Morris’ sound intellectual defense of Christianity. That led McGee to study the evidence for the truthfulness of Christianity—including the historical evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ. McGee received the Gospel for himself, and his radio listeners were soon shocked to hear him expounding the very Bible he once labored to discredit.

When people study the resurrection of Christ from an historical point of view, they often come away convinced it is true. And it is! Thank God today for Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection through which we have the free gift of salvation.

The historical evidence for the resurrection convinced me Jesus is the Son of God. But if you ask me today why I believe, it’s because I’ve known Jesus personally now for 38 years.
Lee Strobel

Turning Point Ministries​

AMEN! And thank you God, for the gift You sent!

Comment

Amen !

Comment

Amen , great week in history , he paid it all !!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen!

Comment

So thankful for the gift of eternal life!
              Amen!

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Thanks for the word.

Comment

Testimony after testimony.

Comment

Amen Bro. Bill

Comment

To Me, the evidence/proofs makes it harder to not believe than to believe. Thank You Bro. Bill!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                          So thankful for the gift of eternal life!
                          Amen!
                          Amen!

Comment

Amen Bro Bill! From a historical perspective the Bible has been tested by hundreds of historians and is the most accurate of any ancient book.

Comment

Working...
                            X