Central/Western Tx Lease Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central/Western Tx Lease Question

Hey all! I'm new here and hoping for some recommendations where to look for a year round lease that I can keep a camper on and enjoy the good ol' outdoors with my family. I've heard of far too many horror stories of people getting on leases and having a horrible experience because of the other members and it being more of a beer lease than a deer lease. I've also came across plenty of scam ads as well. With all that said, can anyone suggest the best place(s) to look? Hoping to be setup and ready before the upcoming season starts. Any leads, tips or things to think about in general are appreciated as well. Really looking for someone to point me in the right direction here so I appreciate you taking the time. Thanks!

I suggest going to www.leasehunter.com - lots of lease listings - check it several times a day and if something interests you contact them asap - good luck!

Comment

There’s a 10,000 acre lease near eldorado on deertexas.com. I think it’s $3,750

Comment

Word of mouth or know someone already on the lease that someone is getting off is the best route. Being new look on here and the place posted above. Feed stores sometimes in the smaller west Texas towns will have some names or posts. Good luck on the hunt!

Comment

I have always heard people having great luck at the local feed stores in town.

Comment

I would check the local Craigslist wherever you’re looking, I’ve seen leases posted on the Laredo, San Angelo, and Midland craigslists. I have also had good luck on leasehunter.com, it cost like $15 a month but worth it in my opinion. You need to have cash on hand and be able to go see the lease on short notice or be willing to lease sight unseen, unfortunately it is super competitive in Texas and money talks.

Comment

Working...
            X